Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

English Subtitle-PETITION SIGN UP - Page 3

Poll

Do you want Geet program to have english subtitle?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FairyTale-Naima thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I am defo with u in this...however this show has less dialogues and more Maahi in it πŸ˜†...I wanted subs for DMG also...I hope we can get our voices heard together 😊
missamazing thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KaShMaaneetSR

I am defo with u in this...however this show has less dialogues and more Maahi in it πŸ˜†...I wanted subs for DMG also...I hope we can get our voices heard together 😊

.... Luv u 4 saying that ....

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Miss Amazing x
shabonjon16 thumbnail
SUPPORT YOU ALL THE WAY ON THIS! Would love to have english subtitles on this show. Because there are certain words that i don't even understand, that are realli important. I hope u are successful in reaching the production house. Wish you all the best!
tara1978 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaShMaaneetSR

I hope so too! i want all indian channel to have subtitles in star one!
tara1978 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahi0809

I m with u all the way....having english subtitles would really help be a humongous help to ppl with hearing impairment and might bridge gaps between us and other cultures

Mahi809, Thank you for your support!  It is my aim to get Star One to add subtitles in all their programs.  I've been trying to reach them and it has been over a month.  I found that it's not fair to those with hearing impairment and those who doesn't understand hindi.  I've known alot of people who watch indian program with subtitles and how they complain they wish the indian shows have subtitles.  These days many people watch different cultures films.  I don't know why indian channels never have subtitles except for Star Plus.  I really hope to reach more than 1000 people to sign up and need help with the petition.  It's my aim to have subtitles in indian programs.  Please pass my msg around!!! Again thank you for your support in this.  it's meant alot to me. 
tara1978 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moonlight-Rose

Totally support you and i hope geet gets subtitles soonπŸ‘πŸΌ maybe you can contact geet on fb.

Yep I've tried that too.  Hoping I hear a reply back from them in FB.  Thank you for supporting me in this. It meant alot to me and it also meant alot to all those others with a disabilities and those who doesn't understand the languages. 
JayaBachan thumbnail
Hey dear, I'm sorry for your hearing loss. I absolutely support this poll! I'm not Indian but thankfully I understand the language completely. But my best buddy does not understand a word of it but she still attempts to watch the show. Poor thing has to read the written update first then watch it online, trying to make sense of it all.

It would be really nice if they put subtitles in the show. I'm sure viewers will increase as well!

I just wrote a comment on the Geet FB page. Requesting for subtitles :)

http://www.facebook.com/geetstarone?ref=ts

I also posted the same message on the discussions board. Hope CV's read it.
Edited by _SiinnceMaan_ - 13 years ago
tara1978 thumbnail
Since I am a newbie, it's hard for me to post a link for the petition here in india forum.  I hope someone will find my link in petitiononline.com  The subject of the petition is English Subtitles in Star One Tv Channel. 

I am looking forward to everyone's support in this and trying to gain as many signature as i can for the TRP to see. 

xoxoxo
kate-85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
my support is there fr you too....wud want to have subtitles!!!!
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
here's the link for the petition to star one to get english subtitles
posted on behalf of tara

let's get as many signatures as we can

Px