The MayUr bond...the bond which bound us together

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Note- This is just for my darling MN fans nee friends, whom I love to death.πŸ˜ƒ

Hello MNians...mere pyaare MNians! *hugs*

For me friendship is a delicate present to cherish forever. I truly value friendship, and I simply love my friends. Once a person is my friend, I'm with them through thick and thin, well unless they want it otherwise.πŸ˜†
For me, friendship = life. Ask any of my friends from school, you will understand what am saying.πŸ˜‰

I don't make friends easily, but whenever I do, it's a lifetime relationship.😊

I had started seeing MJHT for the sake of it, because I was simply bored and needed a pastime. Boy did I know how hooked I would get to it, and MayUr!

MayUr, a couple who are so extremely adorable, love them or hate them- you simply CANNOT ignore them. But for me MayUr = love...friendship. Love because well they taught me what seamless, endless, true love is, and friendship because, MN brought me face to face with the most amazing people on earth.

Through the ups and downs of my journey on the MJHT forum, I met so many people who touched my life forever. People I knew who never existed became such an integral part of me. I began to care for them so much, that I couldn't hear a single word against them. -well I am like that...say whatever you want about me, but you say something about my friends and you have HAD IT!-

If I see someone attacking my friends on posts I get furious...like what the heck?! How dare they attack and hurt my friend? Who gave them the right to do that?! Am a fighter by birth (am sure everyone knows thisπŸ˜‰), and I fight for what I believe in, for who I believe in, let it be MayUr, my friends or family.😳

So well I can't really express my words for the love and affection I have for you guys, because its too deep rooted. 😳 And though I love to write, and I do do it well (sorry for self-praising, am a Leo after allπŸ˜‰), sometimes when it comes to sensitive issues and feelings like this, I fall short of words. πŸ˜† (YEP I DO)

Anyways this is a special dedication to my darling MN fans and chaddi-buddies, Nidzy, Hina, Ayesha, Mari, Sam, Sanu, Pallu, Daania, Yamz Di, Shinz, Divya Di, Annie, Rinky, Debo, Aneesha, Swati, Afsha and also my dearestestestest friend Cindy who is no longer an MN fan, but MN brought us together, none the less. πŸ˜†

And a super special dedication to two of my bestest companions, Mayank Sharma and Nupur Sharma, the two people of whom am a perfect mixture.😳

And the two most talented and beautiful actors, Arjun Bijlani and Rati Pandey for bringing Mayank&Nupur alive.

Do leave your comments,
NidzπŸ˜ƒ

P.S.- (MODS) This is not a repeated topic, and it took me a while to type it all out, so please do NOT close it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

*Edited*

Ahh, It's a beautiful post Twinno πŸ€—

Friendship, well has always been something very important in my life. For me, friends and the times you spend with them, have an important role to play in shaping our lives. They are a special group of people without whom life as we know it would be incomplete.😳

MayUr are truly  very special couple. They have the honour of bringing so many people so close to each other.  As Niddy said they taught us how to love, and love truly and endlessly. And somewhere somehow, their love also started on the basis of friendship.πŸ˜ƒ

MN in a way have given me the joy of being on the MJHT forum. Meeting people I never knew before and getting so attached to them. As Niddy very rightly said here we have met people maybe we never would have met, and probably didn't even know existed. And today we are part of each other. We know about them, their families, like, dislikes and are ready to go through anything for our friends here.

It's tough, it really is to put it all into words. It just can't be explained, but it's there. A deep strong feeling called friendship, love and care.❀️

I always knew I had MN to thank for a lot of things but this one definitely tops the list. For giving me these people I can call my own, who for come together with or second to family, people I know will always be there no matter what- My Friends.πŸ€—

Ah and thank you Niddo, for me reminding me. Also the two best companions of all MNians- Mayank and Nupur. Two people who bring a smile on our face always like a true friend. Thank you MN. 😳

And as usual no MN post goes without ArTi, so a special thank you to ArTi for giving us the perfect MN.😍

Happy Friendship Day guys! Love you all and always will. <3<3<3

-Daania
Edited by -Daania- - 13 years ago

Quick...*impatient muh*πŸ˜‰
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Awww nidz....sch a heart touching post...u r really swt gal..Wish u a vry Happy Frndshp day.....πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by -Sidra- - 13 years ago
-KimSungHyun- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
*Reserved*
and where is my name in list πŸ˜‰
Reserve reserve....no one will edit *gussa muh*
-KimSungHyun- thumbnail
yr m going 2 sleep yr bt tomorrow i will edit it for sure dnt worry jaanaπŸ€—
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
res

*Edited*

Awwww nidzOoOooOoOoO..............πŸ€—πŸ€—...........its true enuf.........MN bonded us all together.........i was kinda silent member in the strt than slowly i strtd commenting.......but still was lazy.......πŸ˜†.......then the mission came..............nd i got to kno almost every mayurian..........πŸ˜†........During this time of 2monthz.........ive become tso close to my freinds on IF........mari sanu rabi afshu nidz nidzy neeshu sehr .........and the list goes on.......πŸ˜†........MFians we all kno wat we do in our CC........nd how hardly we worked on the mission........all i can say is m lucky enuf 2 say that ive got the best freinds on IF........no others vil b as close as all of us.......😳.........HAPPY FRIENDSHIPS DAY......πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by Sunshine Girl - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Pinkvic.selena

yr m going 2 sleep yr bt tomorrow i will edit it for sure dnt worry jaanaπŸ€—

You better *evil smile*

🀣

Hina and all come out of hiding...NOW *stern muh*
-KimSungHyun- thumbnail
btw gr8 topic i must say πŸ‘