hi plz help me???

alishahprincess thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

sory .. i didnt watch partiyga.. for a while .. then i am back now .. i saw friday episode.. and something was going on.. like krishna was saying she is my wife.. and all that... πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

i dont know wht happend .. can if  some one tell me brifely ... wht happend ... why krishna family .. blaming partiyga.. for wht???? πŸ˜• just a bit confued .. i am back .. i start watching it now.. i need ur help guys.. just to explain . alittle bit plzzz ..................................

if someone hel[p me ... really gonna Appriciate πŸ‘plzz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Heer_ thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi
Aap ne kaha se dekhna chora tha...
becoz  angad kidnapped pratigya...
aur ab ye baat Krishna aur usske parivaar ke saamne ayi hai..issi liye wo essa behave kar rahe hain...!!!
Aur agar aur koi info chahiye to pooch lena..i'll tell u.😊
Edited by _Heer_ - 13 years ago
oh thank u soo much but who is angad.. sory .. so krishna dosent know about that ... ok so she was kiddnaped from .. angad.. .. so it's not partiyga fault.. if she got kidnapped.. so why krishna family pissed off .. by partiyga ...
username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
n angad is dead...he fell off the cliff while shyam ji n adarsh were there!
shyam ji cud have save angad but he was confused n let his hand go...he fell n died
he went 2 police station n admitted 2 killing angad
n then in court the only way 2 save him was if pratigya says the truth, she did...krishna is shocked n leaves...so is his family, they are embarrassed!
...krishna is shown driving around and crying and he stops and tkes out a gunn....shyam ji gts out of jail drops pratigya off 2 her sasural...n den amma ji n SS insult her bad and amma ji takes some charcoal powder and rubs it on pratigyas face....n on shyam jis face as wll....shakti pushes pratigya out and krishna comes in time n hes lyk who did this to my wife? n amma says it was her, n den hes lyk she is my wife,n that he will take te decision of what is to be donet...n btw he was very upset when he said this

hope this was hopeful
username88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alishahprincess

oh thank u soo much but who is angad.. sory .. so krishna dosent know about that ... ok so she was kiddnaped from .. angad.. .. so it's not partiyga fault.. if she got kidnapped.. so why krishna family pissed off .. by partiyga ...

he was in da 1st episode, the 1 misbehaving with pratigya....have u not seen it from the start?
they are pissed because she was kidnapped for a night, n its embarrassing for their family, they probably think sumthing happend 2 pratigya
oh thank uuu .. i understand now... a big thanxxxxxxxx .. i was watching that serial before.. then i  dropped out.. then come back again.. now i am gonna watch regularly .. ..

it's a been long time now.. why partiya has not fallin in luv yet ... for krishna.. this production .. taking soo much time.. πŸ˜• .. iwanna see some romance between them .. ❀️
username88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alishahprincess

oh thank uuu .. i understand now... a big thanxxxxxxxx .. i was watching that serial before.. then i  dropped out.. then come back again.. now i am gonna watch regularly .. ..

it's a been long time now.. why partiya has not fallin in luv yet ... for krishna.. this production .. taking soo much time.. πŸ˜• .. iwanna see some romance between them .. ❀️

ye i know...well there been an article saying pratigya n krishna r finally going to consumate in few weeks time, so they r deffo going to become close soon..dw jus wait like 2 week

Originally posted by: xmuqix

ye i know...well there been an article saying pratigya n krishna r finally going to consumate in few weeks time, so they r deffo going to become close soon..dw jus wait like 2 week

oh thank u for ur help really AppricaiteπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the help, friends. In future please post all your questions in the 'Pratigya Help Desk' and someone will help you there. Topic Closed.