Uttaran

Yeh Kya Ho Raha Hai??

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Since ages everyone on this forum is going between Tapasya and Iccha. To maine socha, kyun na kuch shanti laaoon? ab sunna hai to sunno varna jhagadte raho.

Many people hate Iccha because she is docile and well, kind of oblivious. But do not forget, she was very much aware that Tappu was plotting against her (albeit the 'i will make my marriage work', 😭 vansh is gone!!) and if she was really as devoted to tappu as she was earlier, she wouldn't accuse her brother-in-law(jabardasti ka, but still). Plus it's kind of taken for granted that the heroine of every serial is perfect, but in a stupid way. but the main theme of the 'uttaran' theme song was 'woh kabhi samjhe nahin kya hoti hai uttaran'. Iccha kabhi nahin samjhegi...yeh to childhood se hi clear tha.

People hate Tapasya because she is bitchy. well yeah, she is, but do not forget, her naani was the one who made her the way. And she really does love Veer. It's just that she's an obsessive lover, not to mention really childish. Woh badi ho gayi but her dimaag is still that of a young girl who resents Iccha for being showered by love and affection by others. That mentality will stick to her throughout her life, so it's time Iccha supporters and Veeya supporters realised that their fights are not going to influence the CV's. Agar woh really hamaare sunte toh vansh ko nahin maarte or tapasya ko acchi banaate. but the only thing that matters to them is TRP's, and we watch the show hoping something good will finally happen.

So start appreciation threads all you want but stop this debate because it's clear hum chotte or CV's or TAM ratings bade. 🤔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Since ages everyone on this forum is going between Tapasya and Iccha. To maine socha, kyun na kuch shanti laaoon? ab sunna hai to sunno varna jhagadte raho.

Many people hate Iccha because she is docile and well, kind of oblivious. But do not forget, she was very much aware that Tappu was plotting against her (albeit the 'i will make my marriage work', 😭 vansh is gone!!) and if she was really as devoted to tappu as she was earlier, she wouldn't accuse her brother-in-law(jabardasti ka, but still). Plus it's kind of taken for granted that the heroine of every serial is perfect, but in a stupid way. but the main theme of the 'uttaran' theme song was 'woh kabhi samjhe nahin kya hoti hai uttaran'. Iccha kabhi nahin samjhegi...yeh to childhood se hi clear tha.

People hate Tapasya because she is bitchy. well yeah, she is, but do not forget, her naani was the one who made her the way. And she really does love Veer. It's just that she's an obsessive lover, not to mention really childish. Woh badi ho gayi but her dimaag is still that of a young girl who resents Iccha for being showered by love and affection by others. That mentality will stick to her throughout her life, so it's time Iccha supporters and Veeya supporters realised that their fights are not going to influence the CV's. Agar woh really hamaare sunte toh vansh ko nahin maarte or tapasya ko acchi banaate. but the only thing that matters to them is TRP's, and we watch the show hoping something good will finally happen.

So start appreciation threads all you want but stop this debate because it's clear hum chotte or CV's or TAM ratings bade. 🤔

wonderful ji ur completely right about tapu😊 basically there isnt anything I like about Ichha but ur definition of tapu is 100% correct😊 love it for that😃 thanks ji😊