Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nisha2010

and i think ghanti daadi has taken maun vrat.............she will not speak until atrocities on women don't stop.................

one q in my mind .......if amma g is a saas.........even she has a saas.........y does ghanti daadi not put amma in her place...................amma really needs a mil....................... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 🀣

Ohhhh yeah!!......Lets all vote for ghanti Dadi to give prasadi to Ammaji, starting with blackening her face and washing her mouth with soap....!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Ohhhh yeah!!......Lets all vote for ghanti Dadi to give prasadi to Ammaji, starting with blackening her face and washing her mouth with soap....!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

wat abt washing her mouth wid harpic............so much dirt comin out of her mouth...............am sure daadi shd tell kesar to do that................... 🀣
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gees

you jus jus said it yah-------yes they r goin to get it bac soon frm kris ---sumhow am feeling positive -----luks like fun time ahead---after two three episodesπŸ‘

Me too😊 .....the first two episodes may be sad and emotional for us, then I just wanna see them get on with their normal lives....I actually want them to be at the SS place because I want to see how they treat Prats...see if Krish defends her....if things get worse then they should move out but the crux of the story set in SS and co's company..
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

wat abt washing her mouth wid harpic............so much dirt comin out of her mouth...............am sure daadi shd tell kesar to do that................... 🀣

harpic, duck, domestos....whatever....aint choosy!!..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......Dadi should start first, then SS (to give his own brand of lovin'!!) and then the bahus......!!.....Imagine the rage on Kesar's first...giving it back after years of abuse...πŸ‘πŸ‘
gees thumbnail
yes DG; SAME HERE THE PLUM IS IN SS HOUSE----HOPE PRAT NIWAS IS ONLY THEIR SECOND HOMEπŸ˜†
nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

harpic, duck, domestos....whatever....aint choosy!!..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......Dadi should start first, then SS (to give his own brand of lovin'!!) and then the bahus......!!.....Imagine the rage on Kesar's first...giving it back after years of abuse...πŸ‘πŸ‘

finally prats will flush everything........................ 🀣
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

finally prats will flush everything........................ 🀣