Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Rolzz

Thanks, very touching post... please write something from Geet's POV!!

thanx for liking my post....as i told u before in my other post that words just flow and i write....i dont think....i hv been writing in some other forums too but always from male protagonist's POV....i will try to write geet's perspective....but i dunno....actually i always get touched by the men's emotions....because i think they carry purer soul than girls....i know i am a girl and all my friends get really surprised that i always end up supporting boys in any kind of debate between boys n girls....

this is because i think girls can express their pain thru tears and complaints....but boys keep all their emotions cushioned in their heart and suffer silently....we girls can discuss our feelings with our friends....but boys mostly cannot even with their closest friends....
so i hv this habit of peeking inside the boys....i know i am being a bit melodramatic but this is how i am....even being a girl i tend to understand boys more than girls...well, this is me 😳😊
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

thanx for liking my post....as i told u before in my other post that words just flow and i write....i dont think....i hv been writing in some other forums too but always from male protagonist's POV....i will try to write geet's perspective....but i dunno....actually i always get touched by the men's emotions....because i think they carry purer soul than girls....i know i am a girl and all my friends get really surprised that i always end up supporting boys in any kind of debate between boys n girls....

this is because i think girls can express their pain thru tears and complaints....but boys keep all their emotions cushioned in their heart and suffer silently....we girls can discuss our feelings with our friends....but boys mostly cannot even with their closest friends....
so i hv this habit of peeking inside the boys....i know i am being a bit melodramatic but this is how i am....even being a girl i tend to understand boys more than girls...well, this is me 😳😊

Haha.... thats okay sweety...
I just wanted to hear from Geet's mind..u see 99% of posts are about Maan and his suppressed emotions!! Though there was nothing to analyse from Geet's side all this while she didnt have much feelings, even CVs havn'e shown much of her feelings...but the past couple of days she has been soo drawn towards Maan and started realizing her, hope someone will pen her future emotional turmoil as well......

About Boys...nowadays they bitch, whine and gossip more than girls!!!  How I wished they would just shut their mouth!!!!!!! LOL  😆😆😆😆

Originally posted by: aditi123_78

i specially loved that scene where geet was crying and maan came with his hanky....
wen geet said that he has crossed all limits....he took a step back with so much pain in his eyes....and wen geet said that she will never see his face....maan was like finished....i never knew an actor can portray this much pain with his eyes....

agreed...!!
ya i even feel the same...!!!
that was the most touching scene till date...