Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

-||-Happy Friendship's Day-||- 1st Aug. '10

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello Guyz,

It's Friendship's Day... a day to celebrate friends, friendship, cherish your pals, & the moment spent with all your loving buddies.πŸ˜ƒ.. so many names Friend, Pal, Buddy but the essence out of all is just LOve, CAre & UNderstanding...!! πŸ‘πŸΌIndeed.... i love all my friends here, there & in my life too!!
πŸ€—

A b o u t   F r  i e  n d s h i p   D a y
credit : meme4u

It's Friendship Day! A day of friends, friendship and celebration!

First Sunday of August was declared as a holiday in US in honor of friends by a Proclamation made by US Congress in 1935. Since then, World Friendship Day or International Friendship Day is being celebrated every year on the first Sunday in the month of August. Friendship Day doesn't belong to any particular country or Continent. This day is celebrated all over the globe  for those people who stood rock solid in your good and in your bad times, whom you recognize as special ones, who make forlorn faces but are not less than an ogre, with whom you think life is as easy as it can be.

"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything." - Muhammad Ali

Human beings are social creatures and have always valued the importance of friends in their lives. To celebrate such spirit a day is deemed to be fixed that can be dedicated to friends. Friendship Day is celebrated in honor of friends who make our lives so special and help us give a meaningful direction to our lives. In tune with the spirit of the occasion, people dedicate Friendship Day festival to their best friends. Most choose to celebrate the entire day in the loving company of their dearest friends. Recollecting sweet memories of the time spent together and catching up with their lives over a cup of coffee is the idea of ideal Friendship Day celebration for many.

So what are you doin with your freinds today ??πŸ˜‰ goin' out ?? movie ? lunch, dinner ??
do share with us ur thoughts on friendship, definition of Friend, Your fav. song you wud like to dedicate n sing for your Friends all around the world, movie you wud like to go out with your friendsπŸ₯³ !! anythin' & everythin ..... its a special day for all of us !!!😎

we may not have seen each other but the feelings are strong, the love is a bond & Sharin' is the Word !! lolz...tried rhymin..πŸ˜†

now, talkin about a Surprise i have for you all on this special day... thou not a complete one..but still..πŸ˜‰

actly i tried contactin our faves frm the show but only few were available for the response.... Thanks to Ayush & Pooja aka Mohit & Varsha for their kidn replies on time.. May be some of them wud be replyin soonnn... 😊

so here youu..hope you'll wil like it n noyyy.. n do leave in your wishes, messages here for your stars & we'll forward this post to themm...!!πŸ˜ƒ

Your Definition of Friendship
Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. :)))))))
i love my friends a lottt, To know someone here or there with whom you can feel there is understanding in spite of distances or thoughts expressed ~ That can make life a garden.

Your Fav. Song on Friendship ever
n a song was hmmm ::  Tere jaisa yaar kahan,...Kahan aisa yaarana..Yaad karegi duniya......Tera mera afsana

Message for your Fans
Happy Friendship's Day to all my fans n friends ;))
take care guyz
love u :)

Your Definition of Friendship
friendship means allot to me see wit friend u share so many thigs , n wo aap sab ke saath share nahi kar sakte, right . so is ek rishte m
ai hum bahot saari bate apnapan or sukh dukh share karte hai.

Your Fav. Song on Friendship ever
 ye dosti hum nahi chodenge

Message for your Fans
 i luv my fans n mai aaj jo b hu usmai unka bahot bada haath hai , n keep smiling always yours pooja joshi

2day i would like to thank YRKKH, for givin me India-Forums, cause of which i have so many lovely, caring & amzin people frm all the corners of the world !!⭐️

LOve you all Guyz.... a teddy bear hug to alll my cutie-piesss...!! muazz...

Edited by starry.phoenix - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Happy Friendship's Day guyz ...

2day i wud like to thank you all sooo mch for givin
' me so mch of love, care & appreciations...!! Its over a year since i joined IF n since then, its getin better n better each day.. love ya all...hugz**

My Best Buddies when i started off my jouney was js three, Shwetha, Archana & Parm..

then, it was Bhavya, Manasi, Preksha, Sia, Mari, Shama, Maheen, Vanshika, Pravalika, Roku, Preeti, Manasi, evryoneeeee here on IF..
sowie if i m missin out anyone's name..wil try n update my list soon...

jz  a warm hug to all of youuuuuu... muaazzzz!!!

keep lovin' me...!!

wishin u all a gr8 day with all ur  best buddies, friends, evryone..

P.S :; the main post is yet to be updated..some surprize is awaitin... ;)

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
One more for you guyz.. (just pushin' ths post up.. lolz)

-Ami- thumbnail
Happy friendship day to everyone! I'm really attached to this forum becuase just from here, I have been able to find so many great friends!

I shall edit this later on with more messages. For now, this short one. =)

Btw, great job on the post Shika!
-.Shriya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
mujhe forum join karke sirf 1 month hua he phir bhi mujhe bohot sari pyari dii 1 lil sis n so many lovely frnds mile.. m so happy to join it..
mujhe laga nahi tha ki itni acche dost milenge.. thanx to all my frnds n
HAPPY FRNDSHIP DAY TO ALL
wo din jab maine forum join kiya i cant forget it in my whol life..
luvv u all my frnds..
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey shikzz di awesome creation hats of to u...nd yes wish u all a very happy frndship day...may uall have a blast...
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Happy friendship day! From da day i hav joined i-f, i felt dat evyone is my frend! :) i donot hav words 2 express it        @ shikha dee thany 4 opening da thread!
-Vanshika- thumbnail
Happy Friendship day to all my IF buddies. I really love u all. You all are my sweethearts. I got very good n caring set of friends form YRKKH forum. I am really Grateful to God who gave me such lovely n adorable friends. I can never forget u all. You all r so so so nice. luv u all..

A Message 4 u all

A friend is somebody
Who knows you and likes you
Exactly the way that you are...

Someone who's special

And so close in thought
That no distance can ever seem far.

A friend understands you without any words,

Stands by you when nothing goes right...
And willingly talks over problems with you
Till they somehow just vanish from sight.

And whether you're neighbors or live miles apart,

A word from a friend gives a lift
To your heart and spirit that shows you once more
Why friendship is life's dearest gift!

@ Shikha di: thnku so much 4 the luvly post..πŸ˜›
Edited by cute_luv - 13 years ago
DaZzLiNgShReYa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY TO U ALL GUYS.........πŸ€—

Edited by DaZzLiNgShReYa - 13 years ago
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Happy Friendship Day to All my IF buddies!!πŸ€—

Guys,i wanna share my journey in IF on this day!πŸ˜ƒ

Humm..wen i joined IF last year, i had completely no friends, was a silent reader for many days...then started joining in the discussions here...then one day God blessed me , and i landed in the Naksh LC (How? I still wonder thatπŸ˜ƒ).Wen i entered, i dint know what was happening, just saw bunch of Naksh-o-lics discussing abt YR n Naksh...I was really confused as whom to reply, and what..πŸ˜† Then tot, arre nahi, i wont fit here, But the warm welcome i received from all the beautiful people made me go ther again..n again..N dint know then, Thy r gonna be my Friends ForeverπŸ˜ƒ...

Now feels imcomplete if one day i dont come here and see the craziness happening around...πŸ˜†

This forum has given me a lot of Rishtedaars, Another family altogether....πŸ˜ƒ( Thnx to Rishtedaar clubπŸ˜‰)has given my badi(love u lots), my buddies,n also formed  MSN(πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

@taffy n nishita
whatever lil, i have interacted with u, u both are awesome...love u πŸ˜ƒ

@Shikha di, Bhavz ,pravz,Vanshu,Nikki,Mahi,Appu,anu,Mari di,Pree,Shama,Manu,Drii,divi,shreya...Thnx a lot guys for the warm welcum in LC....
U guys have given me LOVELY memories ,WILDEST imaginations(πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) N gave me my twin sis (Bhavz, reason-Hum dono kumkaran ki bichdi hui behene hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†feels like m normal πŸ˜†), cant forget days where we used to ROFL till 2 in the nite....N i always end up goin late to collg(as we discuss till 2, colg at 8πŸ˜†)...
And also given me lil sisters, who call me "di"(Thnx galz, i love it)......Shriya, soni...love u allπŸ˜ƒ

I hope im not forgetting anyone....if im , really sorry.!! πŸ˜›
Sorry,lagta hain kuch zyaada lamba hogaya...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lots of Love And HugzzπŸ€—
Thnx shikha di for this post. Its awesome!! N u truely rawkkk!!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by sia.k_1 - 13 years ago