Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG....such confusion.....plz dont mix it with MJHT....there photo breaking symbolised death but here the story has many twists....geet's past is yet to be revealed to maan.....so photo breaking may symbolise that maan's heart will be broken again or it may symbolise distance between maan and geet.....
in MJHT....nupur and mayank love story has come a long way.....they had romance, marriage, happiness everything....nothing more left to show....so nupur died....now because of public demand she is coming back that is another issue.

But Maneet love story is just on starting note....so y shud maan die.....there is lots to be shown between maan and geet....plz friends CHILL...and dont frighten me....Geet will be lost without gurmeet.
uzmakhan thumbnail
wat the fish!!!
ok luks like m late hear......kyaaaaa??!!
who on earth sed maan is leaving!!
ok if a frame breaks dat doesnt mean maan will die or sumthing!!
in that case ppl will never frame their pix!!

and wth guru leaving?? is he crazy or the cvz are crazy or the person spreadin all this is crazy??
guru will def. not leave...he has gained a HELL LOT OF success and fame in a matter of months!
cvz are not crazy to let go off a fab actor like him--wen they noe how crazily in love th audience is wid maaneet!
and the person spreadin this rumour--oh well--has lost it!

...guyz plz confirm such news b4 giving us heart-attacks!! cuz starone has a bad past record of gettin rid of the main actors!
evn though we wont belev it buh these things do get stuck to our mind and annoy the living hell outa us!!
dmg= main female lead changed twice!
mjht=nupur kicked out (although she wud b bk now)
jpsya=female lead kicked out!

and now geet left!!----i dont want any1 leaving or being replaced!
we hated dadi changing---so imagine if gurtii are replaced --then m 100% this serial is going down the drain!

bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks yaar
you dont know how relaxed i feel after reading this
thanks
sravani899 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank you faz   
i am relaxed either way as i dint belive replacement of maan coz who in the whole world will fill the shoes of gurmeet ha ha ha
only gurmeet can play this role non in the whole world or universe will be able to  play the role and impress us   

@uzma : yes i agree with u we should confirm it as starone has a bad record of changing main leads
but i am sure no one can dare or able to fill the gurmeet shoes as he is one and only one who can play this role   

bigkasufan thumbnail
😊  im really happy to hear tis hon ive been so upset to hear gurmeet is leavin,coz i only watch geet coz of the beautiful maaneet jodi,im hooked 2 them so much that i never miss an episode of geet,hope gurmeet an drashti never ever leave geet like other actors do in other serials,geet has only  gone  popular coz of maaneet jodi so i hope the cvs dont ruin anything  an gurmeet and drashti also remember that an stay in geet
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
how all dis started.?
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wth this matter is still being talked about...stop this nonsense...our Guru is not going anywhere....[pulls her hair on all the baseless rumors]