Gurmeet's NOT leaving I repeat NOT leaving! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
This was needed. Faltu ka rumor spread karte rehte hai log. 😡
@Zee - I'm thinking the same thing, its probably a hater lool

@Shivani oh im doing the bumping topic right now! 😆
Originally posted by *angel94*

Thanks for making the topic, it was much needed...people seem to be panicking for no reason as Gurmeet is not leaving the show. I wonder who started the rumor off. 
apparently some hate because Maneet are getting more famous by the day 😆
@Z

It's Teri Deewani Deewani not Deewangi. 🤣
Thank you for posting this girl...I was tired of reading that everywhere too...Even though i m sure its not true..It was starting to worry me..haha...I couldnt even imagine "Geet" without Gurmeet!!!
But GC is here to stay and give us much more eye candy in the show :)
i was actually shocked when i read this kind of wall posts on FB Geet page....i mean just bcz they showed Maan might be in some danger ....how come ppl thought something will happen to him means he is leaving.....gosh its so obvious it happening just to make Geet realize of her feelings......its not typical ghisa pita serial and to leave the show there shld be a solid reason for an actor and when there is nothing like this how can ppl assume this.....I was so mad......

who ever started this i don't know, didn't read the post where it was initially said ( if anyone can plz send me the link via PM of that thread wanna read what's written there) expect one post where someone asked IF he is leaving?.......whatever it is .... but I didn't like it all....i know it happened unintentionally May be 😕 but members should be careful bcz lots of ppl do misunderstand posts......Edited by minnie.reet - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Durga A.

@Z

It's Teri Deewani Deewani not Deewangi. 🤣
is it????😕 damnit people on YT can't get things done correctly!!!!😡😳

@Z

Can't you tell when you hear him sing? 🤣
Originally posted by Durga A.

@Z

Can't you tell when you hear him sing? 🤣