Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeah I know that will be treat to watch.... As screen play writer is Gautam Hegde he is too good with characterization....
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: darshana23

Yeah I know that will be treat to watch.... As screen play writer is Gautam Hegde he is too good with characterization....

hmmm...thats gr8 ke we will have some good to watch if a good screen play writer is there...
nayhaj thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

<div align="center"><font size="2" color="#330099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">What should I say abt the Male Lead charcaters of the SNS.....
both Aham and Jigar always seem like to be the Fillers for the scenes...when there is nothing to show there comes a Scene of Aham with Laptop/Gopi/Chirag or anything can be possible....and same goes for Jigar too...
<font color="#003300">is this the way CVs are going to show that An Egoist Individual in Aham will turn As A True Life Partner for Naive Gopi...
And some one like as Decent and Innocent like Jigar will be the correct choice to be A Life Partner for Cunning Rashi.....
</font>
By any chance CVs are planning to do so...i dont know how this can be possible after showing all that crap regarding there Spineless Characters...Sorry to Say but this is my instant reaction whenever i see both of them on screen......
<font color="#cc0000">
no important dialogues...no screen space....no significant presence in story line (at least till now..)</font>
agree this is a Female Oriented the Show...then y the title makes the impression that Female Lead is Seeking Support From Male Lead which is no where exits....

<font color="#003300">Dont know whether u all will agree or not...but m really sad to see this kind of Partiality with the Male Actors in terms of their Chances of Acting in the show as well....
</font>
W8ing for ur views....
</font></div>

LOL @ Aham with Laptop...thats a good point they need more roles i mean whats the point of Saath Nibhana Saathiya when Saathiya's only Saathiya is his laptop lol
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: nayhaj

LOL @ Aham with Laptop...thats a good point they need more roles i mean whats the point of Saath Nibhana Saathiya when Saathiya's only Saathiya is his laptop lol

yup...Gopi ka saathiya is always nibhaoying Saath of his Laptop...lol..
nayhaj thumbnail

Kokila Modi madam ji should have got her laadla dikra married to a Laptop n tis keys lol! Gopi can be the battery n Anita can be the additional mouse lol
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Kokila Modi madam ji should have got her laadla dikra married to a Laptop n tis keys lol! Gopi can be the battery n Anita can be the additional mouse lol

hahaha...that one would have been a rocking alliance...aham and his laptop...
koi problem nahi hoti kisi ko....
nayhaj thumbnail

hahaha...that one would have been a rocking alliance...aham and his laptop...
koi problem nahi hoti kisi ko....

Unless! laptop mein virus aa jaye lol then Aham will be like Mujhe apni shakal mat dikhana! mujhe tumhare manhoos screen se nafrat hai! samjhi tum lol
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Unless! laptop mein virus aa jaye lol then Aham will be like Mujhe apni shakal mat dikhana! mujhe tumhare manhoos screen se nafrat hai! samjhi tum lol

virus hoga Koki's over possessive love for Aham....she will think mera Dikra ab laptop ka ho gaya hai....hahahaha....

but CVs should have to show some more scenes of Both male leads other wise the show have to renamed as
Kabhi Milo To Saathiya....
lol....
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

sahi kahan....so funny....ahem's best pals are laptop and gussa!!😆
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

omg....where hav i been to discuss all this??!!!!
anyways this is sooo funny!!! cheers guys for tht!!!