Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Both Male Lead Characters are Just fillers - Page 2

saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

very dreamy idea shelly n if this happens then i dont knw wt wil hapen to me. Wen just looks n smile keep me thinking abt him most of the time a day, hw i wil keep myself frm his wet look.
Its risky na bt i loveeeeeddddd it.

Tammie
ya u r right in female oriented show needs men to attracte gals bt in india these are usualy made for ladies who are 25+ n married. N as those women concerend abt a gals post marriage issue in sasura n with hubby too. Cvs are also til nw fulfiling the first need bt they hv to look 4 2nd one nahi to show kya hoga bhagwan jaane.

You're losing me with the Hindi and abbreviations. Remember, I'm an old American! 😆   

Does it matter if you are married or not to appreciate a handsome/romantic man? Just because one is married and taking care of a husband does not mean you are dead. I've been married to the love of my life for over 27(!) years. He's handsome, romantic, generous, kind - everything I could want. That does not mean I can't appreciate a good love story!   All of my friends love their husbands dearly. That does not stop them from loving the books of Jane Austen, Elizabeth Gaskell, The Bronte Sisters etc. Why? Because no matter how old you get, you're still a girl at heart. Even if you have your very own Prince Charming, it's fun to watch or read about someone else getting theirs.

Yes, marriage does bring with it it's own set of difficulties and joys. If I'm going to invest my time in a show that is supposedly about the binding of two hearts in marriage, then for heaven's sake, get on with it writers! Throw us a bone! To have the story go on this long without any sign of Ahem softening towards Gopi is trying the patience of all of us! And please, give Gopi a bit of a backbone. The girl could sure use it!

-Tammie

ps - what does kya hoga bhagwan jaane and sasura mean? I think I know, but don't want to embarrass myself in front of you all. :)Edited by saomom - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
tammie
bhagwane jane kya hoga means god knws wt wil hapen
sasural means in laws house

saomom thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

tammie
bhagwane jane kya hoga means god knws wt wil hapen
sasural means in laws house

Thank you! I was right! I love it when that happens :) My Hindi is not as bad as I thought. Wahoo!
Telly_Addict thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saomom

You're losing me with the Hindi and abbreviations. Remember, I'm an old American! 😆   

Does it matter if you are married or not to appreciate a handsome/romantic man? Just because one is married and taking care of a husband does not mean you are dead. I've been married to the love of my life for over 27(!) years. He's handsome, romantic, generous, kind - everything I could want. That does not mean I can't appreciate a good love story!   All of my friends love their husbands dearly. That does not stop them from loving the books of Jane Austen, Elizabeth Gaskell, The Bronte Sisters etc. Why? Because no matter how old you get, you're still a girl at heart. Even if you have your very own Prince Charming, it's fun to watch or read about someone else getting theirs.

Yes, marriage does bring with it it's own set of difficulties and joys. If I'm going to invest my time in a show that is supposedly about the binding of two hearts in marriage, then for heaven's sake, get on with it writers! Throw us a bone! To have the story go on this long without any sign of Ahem softening towards Gopi is trying the patience of all of us! And please, give Gopi a bit of a backbone. The girl could sure use it!

-Tammie

ps - what does kya hoga bhagwan jaane and sasura mean? I think I know, but don't want to embarrass myself in front of you all. :)

u are correct with above analysis....and all ur points are valid too that after marriage a gal cant stop admiring a Love Story and the persons included in that love story....
but if I can say abt only India and married women here then story is lil bit  different........and if those ladies are house wife n living with their in-laws......
they can admire Love Story...but for Admiring one particular Male lead is a bit awkward for them....as I can say abt one of my frnd she is a huge fan of one Telly Couple A Lot...their love story and even the leads also but she can never be head over heels for  the lead (but m alsways..)....and same is for even my aunt and mom also...they both love a show but when there is love story blooming between the leads they stop watching the show as all this is not life as they have the bitter truth of reality apart from this dreamy lovey dovey......

all the above my points are just for clarification how differently indian ladies are.....no offence to anyone.......hope u dint mind my long reply...
saomom thumbnail

u are correct with above analysis....and all ur points are valid too that after marriage a gal cant stop admiring a Love Story and the persons included in that love story....
but if I can say abt only India and married women here then story is lil bit different........and if those ladies are house wife n living with their in-laws......
they can admire Love Story...but for Admiring one particular Male lead is a bit awkward for them....as I can say abt one of my frnd she is a huge fan of one Telly Couple A Lot...their love story and even the leads also but she can never be head over heels for the lead (but m alsways..)....and same is for even my aunt and mom also...they both love a show but when there is love story blooming between the leads they stop watching the show as all this is not life as they have the bitter truth of reality apart from this dreamy lovey dovey......

all the above my points are just for clarification how differently indian ladies are.....no offence to anyone.......hope u dint mind my long reply...

Thanks so much for your reply. I'm going to have to put some thought into what you have said. And no offense taken on my part...

-TammieEdited by saomom - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
thanx a lot Tam...
i just put mine and m sure there can be a different perspective to this as well and m keen to know urs......w8ing eagerly....
saomom thumbnail

thanx a lot Tam...
i just put mine and m sure there can be a different perspective to this as well and m keen to know urs......w8ing eagerly....

I'll reply in the morning when I've had some sleep... 😊 Till then, goodnight!

-Tammie
darshana23 thumbnail
well this drama has started with story of saas bahu and its going to be like it only... so dont expect something great.... Right now only positive thing is Koki supporting Gopi... But how long they are going to show it?? Coz one day they will show Aham fall for Gopi. He will accept her as life partner and then Koki might feel insecure from Gopi itself....
Telly_Addict thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saomom

I'll reply in the morning when I've had some sleep... 😊 Till then, goodnight!

-Tammie

sure no probs.....gn sd tc....byeee
Telly_Addict thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: darshana23

well this drama has started with story of saas bahu and its going to be like it only... so dont expect something great.... Right now only positive thing is Koki supporting Gopi... But how long they are going to show it?? Coz one day they will show Aham fall for Gopi. He will accept her as life partner and then Koki might feel insecure from Gopi itself....

yeah thats again a big thing to watch...how Aham is going to fall for Gopi and then Koki will be against Gopi for snatching his dikra and his love form her....