Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myvoice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: cute2stay

@ Bold: Yeah that's exactly what I got out of that scene too. There was a development in RB's attitude to Deepak. She def. seems to be warming up to him more and we're getting to see her concern for him which is def. a positive sign indeed.

Yes true the fact that she is slowly opening up about her feelings for Deepak...am sure she would still share the concerns of a mother, but never voiced or expressed it before, this was I think the first time we could see the eagerness in her voice and attitude in knowing about Deepak's whereabouts....even though she was tryin to hide it, her concern was quite evident.
chan.barbie thumbnail
deepak has a lot of role in d serial......
AreYaar thumbnail
That was the best bit in the epi for me.......this complex relationship that RB has with Deepak....the paradoxical reactions she has to him like Dadi pointed out.....she'll never even look at Deepak when he's there....but after what happened this time.....the way Deepak left....RB was upset by it too....it showed in the way she was holding his shirt and crying.....and in this epi it showed in her restlessness while looking at the letters and wondering if he'd written.....and then later on the obvious relief on her face on knowing where he is finally.

I'm glad the creatives tied up some loose bits and showed that Alok tried making calls to find where Deepak is and then ultimately BM and Dadaji figured it out by calling his friends.
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Though I wanted so much more cause Deepak is sooooo adorable....but I guess the cvs showed us something nice for Deepak...so for now I m content...