_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I m so  happy that khanak after all said these golden words "ab shantanu ko khush rakhna meri zimmedari hain , unhone mere lie kitna kuch kiya hain"......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰she understood how shan felt when hetal bhabhi has constantly reminding khanak about suraj....!!!
But i didnt understand 1 thing why did shan let hetal bhabhi put up suraj's pic in his room.....dude..!!its his room and u cnt just jump on the bed and put some guys picture on his wall...........πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
You know i feel suraj has more effect on shan than khanak..khanak did drop 2 -3 tears  but it was shan who really felt and was constantly gazing at khanak's face may be analyse her expressions...!!He didnt have his food which suraj liked and he was totally uncomfortable with the situation...!11
It shows on his face that he doesnt want to take suraj's place in khanak's heart [thats for sure]but want to occupy an important place in her heart that she is forced to think about shan and not suraj..!1or why the heck he would have taken so much pain for khanak [as khanak said jharoo mara ,katka and stuffs]...!1
HE IS TRUELY AND DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH KHANAK just is not able to understand his feelings as he is stuck in between tashu and khanak ...!1The thing is now i feel tashu has become a responsibility for him whom he doesnt want to hurt and khanak is  his love whom he doesnt want to looseπŸ‘πŸ‘

Precap:it was really nice how khanak cares for shan and puts the blanket on him and then falls over him...!!At that  point only he wakes up and another intense eyelock

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Agree with you Pari....What Kanak said was gold.....I just hope she shows the same courage infront of Hetal, as she did with Kushbu....

I think Suraj's death is something Shaan can never forget and what is worse is he can't speak up in front of that women, because of his guilt.....It's what eating him inside.......So now it's up to Kanak to understand his feelings and do the same he did for her😊.......

blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah, that's what i think too. Suraj effects Shaan more than he effects Khanak. Khanak has to understand this (which she already has) and let him know from her mouth that she doesn't blame him for Suraj's death any longer (because i don't think she does). It was the circumstances that caused what happened. Though we can't change the past, that doesn't mean that Shaan has to live with this guilt eating him all the time.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yes gals , its shan who has more effect on surajs death than khanak , khanak can share her pain with others but shan never did it as even after knowing its his mistake he never said it to anyone (expect tashu ) .......

Pari agree its shans room but he is not in a state to say anything caz of simple reason both shanak were not out of shock untilll hetal left with her victories smile ...... n when they realised it , alll shan did was look at khanak n then at pic , if anyone has to remove it , it has to be khanak not shan .......
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
As everyone said it Shan who is effected mre so...because of the burden of guilt and he was the last person to see Suraj die to on that hospital bed....and agreew ith Jaya..who can he talk about his thoughts or his feelings????? Khanak can talk toeveryone even Shan...but Shan has no one to understand him as Natasha too...is far away these days...Feel fro Shan here..

And as for the Pic...Hetal neede to be burnt alive for her action...stepping on someone s bed and doing what she did...God making a joke of ppl from the Village and thier sanskars....I am annoyed with Khanak though...after getting over her shock of seeing Suraj pic...she needed to take immediate action and remove the pic..because it was her placer to remove it.....not Shan's...She better do it Monday or else...

As for Khanak's dialogue to keep Shan happy ...lets see if she follows it...or will differ to Hetal and Gopi for everything like she did in yesterdays epi...Hetal siad couple can't sit together...and Khanak being the obedient bahu of Hetal moved away from Shan in a jifffy...did anyone see Hetal move away from Mangals lap...when anyones around....so why such an action from Khanak????And why even act wifey by pulling out a chair for Shan...without asking Gopi or Hetal if she should do that???? Me annoyed at Khanak and she will only redeem herself when she gives it back to Hetal, Mangal (and Gopi if the need be)...other wise...Khanak even showing a little bit of respect to Hetal and Mangal is such crap as she really knows what they are like!!!!
shriya84 thumbnail
@kubare I do not really think so.,khanak did not move away from shaan(obviously u are a bit upset) as a  obedient bahu of hetal.,

but I think she was a bit embarrassed herself by the fact rather shy.,that she was sitting too close to him.,And it was like a instant reaction only.

Even in some of  the eye lock session of shaan/khanak u can always see that she feels shy after a while and starts looking down.

I mean she a young village girl  who is yet to have that (U know what i mean)she feels shy.she feels shy /embarassed that she has forgotten the village customs so soon.

Don't u remember the saamp scene when no one was around she sort of hugged shaan but did not feel shy and all .The situation in which things happen and whether  people are around do matter.

This is my view.

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shriya...sorry but I do not agree that her moving away had anything to do with shyness on her part...the way she moved was on Hetals command...or should I say taunt...and fine shes a shy person...agree..but that was...not shyness...then....

shriya84 thumbnail
It was a instant reacting as pewr newton's third law.

Anyway otherwise that hetal would have started saying how close khanak and suraj used to be and all that.,That would have put khanak/shaan to much more  discomfort.And who knows shaan would have even left the room.