Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shriya84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@tvrasika.

Well.Khanak has not told anything about the divorce.She is really a smart girl to know that if she tells so soon infront of hetal/mangal then a big nautankhi/tamasha would happen.

All she did was giving a hint to gopi that she was only a guest for 5 months and would have to leave the house after that.Gopi did not seem to understand/bother to ask what all this was about.
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Shriya. Will be interesting to see how Gopi reacts after she hears abt the divorce plans.
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
May...yes felt fro Shantanu too....poor dear....

That Hetal needs to be burnt alive really along with her hubby....fro their behaviour...and I really want to see Khanak give it to them...because Hetal needs telling off more then Khusboo....Hetal was never close to Khanak..and Khanak knws them fro the leechers they are...so why does she let them get to her and let them do what theyare doing by bringing Suraj up all the time...???? I donot see what Khanak is even little bit respectful of them (Hetal & Mangal) ...why is she tolerating their bad behaviour and taunts???? And she better get that picture of her dead hubby out of the room soon....as its up to her to do that and not Shan.... And if she does not tell off Hetal..or Mangal by Monday...and Khanak is getting a big Kick from me for sure😑

As for Gopi she is being a Naaand more then a friend...adn even if she is a friend ...she will always be...a Naand first...thus...her actions are going to be damn irritating....for sure....

Edited by kubare - 13 years ago
tvrasika thumbnail
Hetal and Mangal are shameless! 😑

One question- why did Shaan not sit on the chair Khanak pulled for him? Is he angry with Khanak? Why show that to everyone? As it is, the girl is in major trouble...

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tvrasika

Hetal and Mangal are shameless! 😑

One question- why did Shaan not sit on the chair Khanak pulled for him? Is he angry with Khanak? Why show that to everyone? As it is, the girl is in major trouble...

Sorry but donot agree with you there....When Hetal entered and Shan pulled Khanak back to sit with him...she moved away aftert Hetals dialogue about couple not sitting together when a 3rd party is around...and I for one did not like how she moved away from Shan on hearing Hetal bhabis taunt...for God sake...what do Hetal and Mangal do all day with ppl around..they seem to be in each others lap...so why did Khanak move away???

Thus Shan avoiding Khanak gesture was his way of retaliating... I think....
If  husband and wife can't sit together then why even show courtesy of pulling the chair fro him???

Oh forgot to add....as Khank differs to Hetal bhabis words so much...by listening to her every taunt etc...she should have asked Hetal if pulling of the chair for hubby was acceptable..then pulled it...or even served him food...

Edited by kubare - 13 years ago
tvrasika thumbnail
@ Kubare
You have a point. I guess eventually Shaan will ask Khanak why she defers to Hetal and why not to him! Hehe...looking forward to that:)
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
It is a hard time for Shanak because of the cicumstances that they came out so far πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Suraj's death was not at all Shaan's fault, but poor guy was blamed and still is being blamed by Suraj's family
With all the hardships in life Shanak has started their journey together, and now they are moving forward with hope πŸ‘πŸΌ All of a sudden Hetal ki bachche and the money-eating Mangal came to be with the side of Khushboo 😑
It is a positive sign that Shaan removed Natasha's picture, similarly Suraj's picture should not be kept there, though we love Suraj.
Gopi, with the rest of the Suraj's family should accept and believe the truth, once dead is dead, he won't come back 🀒 and Kanak is not old to spend her rest of life for the sake of Suraj, though she loves him, and she is trying her level best to move forward with Shaan πŸ‘ πŸ‘ So why not Gopi and others try and understand that fact 😑
Shaan 😭 I felt like giving him a tight hug, oh, how hurt he was
I hope that Shaan won't misunderstand Khanak, but be on her side and move forward
Let Hetal, Khushboo and the rest to watch and prove that what they do strenghthen the relationship between Shanak 😊
shriya84 thumbnail
shaan is an ultra modern boy so much so that he was  hugging natasha wheneveryone was watching(remember the hug when natasha put back the wine botttles to the customers).I remeber i felt too bad with that scene.Also he hugged her right in front of khanak (I think when natasha was giving gifts to all and after that)He did not feel bad.

I mean shaan does not give much importance to people watching him becuase he comes from rather a too open society
.Most of us are aware(atleast me) of that  in some of the hi-fi society parties,the way the hubby-wife do not mind exchanging their hubby/wife respectively for a new thrill.(yeah.U must be aware of couple exchanges in some of the parties) .It is really  true.I have read articles on that by pschologist drs.

I do not mean to say the cultural scene of hi-fi ssociety is bad and all.All I mean to say is that such things  like hugging in front of all etc.,do not matter much to them.

But khanak comes from a entirely different background where even sitting close to her own hubby is not welcome in the eyes of anyone.
She was rather embarassed herself that she was sitting close to shaan and so she moved away.
Further she might have wanted to shut hetal bhabhi's mouth .lest she would start talking how close khanak and suraj used to be and all that scrap stuff.

reg.shaan refusing the chair the first reason for that was ofcourse  he was  upset at khanak's behaviour plus she pulled the wrong chair i guess it was khushboo's place near akshay.

@kubare u seemed to have been a bit more upset with khanak.i can understand ur feelings.but I wanted to defend the poor girl.,though i was not fully happy with her behaviour yet I felt she was a bit shy.and she was free with shaan when there were only two of them so much so that she even tied dhoti fro him. 
tvrasika thumbnail
@ Shriya
Good points regarding class difference and difference in values between Shaan and Khanak. In Shaan's words, 'dheere dheere samaj jaayenge ek doosre ko' (the scene were he knocks on Khanak's door when drunk and all, before the kuch khaas hai sequence). Thanks to the person uploading all ShaNak scenes:) Great help!

Yes, it was Khushboo's chair, LOL... poor Khanak forgot... Khanak needs to have a place to sit. Where will Madhuri sit when she returns? Where is she btw? very odd for Shaan's mom not to turn up even after her son has returned!