Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

TB-Kinshuk and Kunal approached for CCBM?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanx apu, and I am really very happy to know that all is well between Kinshuk and RS, so that means we can still hope for the movie..lol

Kinshuk here wont be anything less than a showpiece again, cuz basically the story revolves around Nivedita-Siddharth-Divya
but what I was thinking is ki Kinshuk will enter CCBM but who'll be opposite him??? Divya is elder to Nivedita and Kinshuk will be younger to Siddharth, so its pretty sure that he wont be opposite Divya..so there are chances of another girl entering opposite him...and Bidaai will be ending by october-november, so along with the campaign for SaKin why not start bugging SP, RS and everyone to get Parul opposite him, this way we'll see them together again and also a new love story...what say guys?? hope I made some sense
ilovekinny thumbnail
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 🥳
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No i don't want kinshuk in CCBM.......i want kinshuk to be theonly lead in any show he does.........i can't bear to see him as second lead....i want him either back in bidaai or in other show opp parul with kinrul being the only leads but not CCBM at any cost...no he can't chose a second lead role...i just don't want him in CCBM
I want to see him as a solo  lead of a romantic show....
Edited by SohaniD - 13 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
did anyone watch the show "kundli"...where elder sister gets married to younger brother and younger sister to the elder brother/...
dharaa thumbnail
bani, even in bidaai it was the same...elder sister got married to the younger one, and younger sister got married to the elder one.

@shaazi, sohani..I too want to see him in a romantic show now..and that too along with Parul, hehe..they would create a magic
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KinshukKiGJ

bani, even in bidaai it was the same...elder sister got married to the younger one, and younger sister got married to the elder one.

@shaazi, sohani..I too want to see him in a romantic show now..and that too along with Parul, hehe..they would create a magic

so this happens and happened before also...not only in Bidaai but many years before. The reason I said Kundli was before the elder sis was almost 5 years elder
dharaa thumbnail
I didn't mean to say that Bani...but I said, Divya would be elder to Kinshuk's character incase he does that role
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I am kind of shocked.Of all the roles that Kinshuk could be offered, I never thought that Kinshuk would ever again be offered an RS show, seeing the way RS mocks him on fb which basically shows that everything is not okay between RS and Kinshuk..but I am happy! This means that RS and Kinshuk have resolved some differences they had!!

I don't watch CCBM so I have no idea what kind of role Kinshuk could possibly be offered...but second lead would mean he's opposite the other sister right?