bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ok  ,  since  this  an  interview  of  ag  so  i  m  posting  it  on  desh  forum  rather  than  the  sangini  thread  ,sorry  if  posted  before

mod  can  move  it  if  they  thinks  it  is  inappropriate

"Insecurity Always Helps To Work Better": Additi Gupta
Additi Gupta who was lately seen in Star Plus' 'Zara Nachke Dikha' and unfortunately faced the first eliminator of the show will soon sizzle on Zee TV with its new offering 'Sanjog Se Bani Sangini' which is basically a story of two childhood friends which then turns into a love triangle. As reported earlier that the story is based on the famous legendary story of Devdas.

Same like Devdas the show has Rudra (Iqbal Khan) who fails to get his childhood love Pihu, played by Additi Gupta and takes to alcohol. At this point of time, enters Gauri (Binny Sharma) into his life like a breath of fresh air. So Additi talking on her role says, "I am not thinking whether my role will be liked by audience or no. I am just concerned about my work and for that I am concentrating on my acting. As I have started with a new role I am feeling insecured about the acting as how do people will accept my role and will I be successful in bringing the character alive or how I would be in the show. It raises many more queries in me like will the show work good for me or not? Would my acting be appealing to the role or not? I am totally insecured with my new show".

So when you will feel better with your role? "Actually according to me a kind of insecurity must be there in everyone because as per I am concerned if you are insecured for anything, you will work more hard to achieve it in a better way, so being insecured for me is a kind of positive aspect".

Well, we too agree with you Additi, let's see how far your insecurity will take you to the triumph.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshiti8 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks 4 sharing...all the best to additi..
divya871 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing
all the best additi
you can do any type of character for sure
-Resham- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx....AG we all r with u...u will surely prove urself:)
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for sharing
love u AG
Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks yaar for the article.AG,believe  in urself and work hard.ur fans are with u
Edited by Paru... - 13 years ago
Anjaliz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing .....
don't worry AG ...we are always with you.trust yourself

khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing.....im sure additi like heers character this character will also be liked by everyone...u can do it....all the best
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
AG we all are with you..Love u..
thankz for sharing..
asyasahil928 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
all the best additi....I am sure you will rock...😊 thanks for the sharing the article.