Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ladygaga thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

And I don't think Karishma kapoor is a weak woman! She can still have her career if she wanted to, anyone would love to cast her considering her popularity which has been due to her sheer hard work instead of gimickery, she has always been applauded for her professionalism by the biggest names in the industry and anyone would love to cast her. Just because she is not as vocal and open about her personal life does not mean that she is weak.

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think I heard somewhere that she wants to work, but she hasn't find a good script yet. She doesn't wanna be in any film. Or am probably making this up lol. I don't think I heard this before.
simran1285 thumbnail

I never liked Karisma films when she was active in the movies but, there is something about her now...this matureness that she has now that I actually want to see her back.

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: simran1285

hmmmm that covering the bangles must be a hindu-punjabi ritual then because I am sikh-punjabi and we don't follow that. I know in ours the mammaji (mom's bro) is supposed to bring the bangles and they are put on the bride's hand by them after first being put in milk😃 we don't cover the hands afterwards and the ceremony is usually done in the early early morning. 😳

yeahh...hindu punjabi.....see that bangle part is from the girl's side...karishma and her family are hindu punjabi's....so they wud follow their own ritual for that.....but maybe sanjay and his family follow the sikh ritual, so the wedding was done in a gurudwara instead of mandir....well i duno, it cud be anything really....maybe like, even karishma's family believes in guru grant sahib, being hindus....its possible...

like my whole family is hindu punjabi, but we have some relatives who have grown up following gurus, so wen they marry, they marry around the guru grant sahib instead of the agni....but they are hindu....its not always about what religion u belong to, it can just be what u follow and believe :)

we also put the bangles in the milk, and yes, its the mamaji who puts it on the bride...but if mamaji isnt there, sum1 elderly does it....but the bride isnt allowed to look at them...wat we wud do is, cover the bride's face with her dupatta until the bangles are fully covered...lol...karishma just looked the other way...haha
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: lensahunte08

I think I heard somewhere that she wants to work, but she hasn't find a good script yet. She doesn't wanna be in any film. Or am probably making this up lol. I don't think I heard this before.

You're not making this up, I think there was an inteview with Karisma where she said she would do a film if she liked the script. I don't blame her for being picky, there are not many movies that grab your attention these days.
Mistyy thumbnail
i dont know why ppl keep saying Karishma is unhappy with her marriage, or looked unhappy in her wedding. I think they looked very much in love, as for them being in love right now or not..i think baby no.2 is a proof enough.
may be they had issues, who doesn't..but it seems like they worked it out..that's what life is all about!
glitters thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dazzelll

i dont know why ppl keep saying Karishma is unhappy with her marriage, or looked unhappy in her wedding. I think they looked very much in love, as for them being in love right now or not..i think baby no.2 is a proof enough.

may be they had issues, who doesn't..but it seems like they worked it out..that's what life is all about!

exactly..they had issues long ago but they are very much happy now..

and i think they looked happy in that marriage video, especially when she pinched sunjay's cheeks haha😳

I am one of the few rare diehard karisma kapoor fans left..so i know very well what I am talking about. if they were not happy, they would not have had another baby.

And i read a comment that karisma is submissive..Karisma is anything but submissive LMAO..she has a mind of her own..just because she was an obedient daughter does nOt mean she is submissive.
glitters thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladygaga

I knew the fact that she and sanjay had a spat but is it true that they are still not on good terms?? Can any Karishma fan confirm this.. i thought they worked their probs out.. and things were better.

Yes they did have a spat some years ago but they worked out their problems