A Gr8 love story of a Chudail - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by fast trak

isko toh izzat khone ka gham bhi nahi hai. shes rejoicing on the contrary. any other respectable girl will be worried knowing that the guy doesnt care an inch abt her. shes so downtrodden.
I wonder how she is a thakur. Thakur s r not shameless. they r royal.

One fine day Jogi will declare that also Maybe they will have a spl. epi. for that "Kya Taps Jogi Ki Beti Hain Ya Nahi" 😆 😆 😆 Like in YPHNK tat Leher went on telling that Abeer couldn't be his son 😆 No words to describe her at all ðŸĪŠ ðŸĪŠ I's expecting Chanda to ask her why she was like that 😆 😆 😆
Originally posted by shivani109

😆..I am very pleased reading all the comments..written against tht character..well done all..👏
arre nahi shivani she is such a pious soul we will all go to hell for saying such things against her..dnt u know its ichha who is the real vamp??we are all fools na,dnt understand basic things and exaggerate everything..the "consummation" was such a pure thing and we are all calling it rape??shame on us really...apparently the cable people air diff shows on our televisions and youtubes..the reality is tht ichha is a money minded chick who married vansh for only money..this is the headline for today..
Originally posted by anu rulz

arre nahi shivani she is such a pious soul we will all go to hell for saying such things against her..dnt u know its ichha who is the real vamp??we are all fools na,dnt understand basic things and exaggerate everything..the "consummation" was such a pure thing and we are all calling it rape??shame on us really...apparently the cable people air diff shows on our televisions and youtubes..the reality is tht ichha is a money minded chick who married vansh for only money..this is the headline for today..

😆   Tqs Anu Darling for bringing this Taaza Khabar...thts the reason y we are not able to see the truth..ðŸĪĢ
Edited by shivani109 - 13 years ago
I have seriously no respect left for this gal.....I consider it rape