Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
shivani uske baare me jitni gaaliyaan do toh bhi kam hai. shes such a wretched character. Cant stand her face even for a min.
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fast trak

shes so shameless. she knew veer was not in senses already hes beein jail and then icha blaming him for his brothers death. This one getting all lusty over him.

Did u guys really watch it? coz i feel it disgusting to even see it.
she only wants a body to perform the act. the feelings absent or not make no difference.  She climbed on him and started it.....eeeewwww.
No shame at all bec she knows if she shows shyness and sits then aisa mauka fir kahan milega.

Losing her own izzat doesnt make any difference bec woh kya hoti hai? the vampire has attacked and tasted Veers blood. I hope Sid comes back for revenge now. He will say Taps tu kitnon ki ho chuki hai re. 😆

Actually i thought i shud restart watching this soap to interact here, but given the nature of obnoxious things shown i decided against watching it...btw i like Sid BHAI's dialogue..😆
shivani9 thumbnail

shivani uske baare me jitni gaaliyaan do toh bhi kam hai. shes such a wretched character. Cant stand her face even for a min.

Very true.................same here but with a lil difference I cant stand tht character even for a millisecond 😳😆
fast trak thumbnail
i know. probably i cudnt describe it better. aise daayan ko kaun chahega? 😉
who wants to lose their husbands to that husband snatcher? we r not forgiving like icha r we?
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

shes so shameless. she knew veer was not in senses already hes beein jail and then icha blaming him for his brothers death. This one getting all lusty over him.

Did u guys really watch it? coz i feel it disgusting to even see it.

she only wants a body to perform the act. the feelings absent or not make no difference. She climbed on him and started it.....eeeewwww.

No shame at all bec she knows if she shows shyness and sits then aisa mauka fir kahan milega.

Losing her own izzat doesnt make any difference bec woh kya hoti hai? the vampire has attacked and tasted Veers blood. I hope Sid comes back for revenge now. He will say Taps tu kitnon ki ho chuki hai re. 😆

🤣 Dhanya How perfectly U told it!!!But from now on we should watch it.....If the TRP starts falling then those CVs will think Viewers like to see Taps like that only 😲 😲
fast trak thumbnail
ab uske womb me sapola pal raha hai poor thing. itna posionous environment mein kaisa survive karega woh? 😭
fast trak thumbnail
u know divya. when i even imagine that face im deterred to watch that programme. i'l start watching when they lock her up in jail. 😆

wonder if mattoo is sleeping as well. yeh toh so chuki usse pehle 😆
shivani9 thumbnail

i know. probably i cudnt describe it better. aise daayan ko kaun chahega? 😉

who wants to lose their husbands to that husband snatcher? we r not forgiving like icha r we?

ðŸ˜† ....No way...
fast trak thumbnail
isko toh izzat khone ka gham bhi nahi hai. shes rejoicing on the contrary. any other respectable girl will be worried knowing that the guy doesnt care an inch abt her. shes so downtrodden.
I wonder how she is a thakur. Thakur s r not shameless. they r royal.
shivani9 thumbnail

isko toh izzat khone ka gham bhi nahi hai. shes rejoicing on the contrary. any other respectable girl will be worried knowing that the guy doesnt care an inch abt her. shes so downtrodden.

I wonder how she is a thakur. Thakur s r not shameless. they r royal.

Shez a characterless 🤬...beyond any comparision