Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Nice post! πŸ‘

Okay I have every song in mind in which I would like to hear in different Maaneet Scenes. Although I do agree that 'teri dewaani' is absolutely perfect for them. 😳

Okay here are the songs that I think would fit beautifully in that scene.

• Ore Piya
  • Tu hi haqeeqat
  • Main Yahan hoon (veer zaara) Okay so I am imagining Maan closing his eyes and praying etc. And Geet staring at him and following his every move with her hair blowing. And so she's imagining him everywhere with the song playing.
  • Okay so if it was Maan lost in her eyes then the song 'Maula mera Maula - aankhein teri kitni haseen from Anwar should be played.
Okay so I am imagining this scene where Geet is sitting outside alone after realizing her feelings for Maan. And so she's looking at him from afar and the song 'Aa Paas Aa' from Ankahee should be played.

Cheers

Samira xo

geet261 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
at maan's confession .... aya tere dar pe dewana ...tera dewana tera dewana ...from veer-zara😊
bDgT thumbnail
Rang Le
Edited by bDgT - 13 years ago
-Pwincess- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Tere Liye from Prince

Jaagi Jaagi soi na mein sari raat.....tere liyeee
Bheege Bheege Palke meri Udaas....tere liye

Akhian Bechaye maine tere liye
Duniya Bulaye maine tere liye!!

I absolutely LOVE This song....A scene with this song would be wicked!!!
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Honestly I have to appreciate the CV's song selections they have been using in this show so far =) They are unconventially beautiful!

For Geet's realization, I thought they might be using the female version of 'Tujh mein rab dikhta'...but 'Teri deewani' is really nice too!

Since you mentioned that darga scene in Veer-Zaara, the song 'Aaya tere dar par deewana' song came to my mind! That would be a nice song from Maan's perspective =)
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Tujh Mein Raab Dikhta(Female version) would have been perfect.
-Unwritten- thumbnail
yea...Teri Deewani is a Perfect Song...I have loved that song since the first time i heard it...

Apart from that
1. O Re Piya would be great for some other time
2. Bahara (both male and female) versions from Ihate Luv Storys could be used after the realization from both...they could play different versions respectively!! Love that song and I think it suits them perfectly!!
3. After the confession, Bheegi Si Bhaagi Si from Raajneeti would be really nice too...its a beautiful song!!
4. And last but not the least 2 songs from Once Upon A Time in Mumbai...."Tum Jo Aye" (male and female vesion)- absolutely melodious..yall should give it a listen...this would fit Geet and Maan perfectly too...and "Pee Loon" for Maan would be great too!!

These are some of my most fav songs...and i would love to see any of these picturized on my fav tv couple!! ahhh :)
Right now just happy that "teri deewani" is coming up...cant waitttttt