Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shumi.

sorry to interrupt again kaasshh...why you say that krishna came to know about half truth๐Ÿ˜•...once the kidnaped chapter was opened for sure the lawyer would have asked about what happened to her on that night...and more dirty things๐Ÿ˜ก...that is also one of the reason in india girls don't go to police and court if they were raped or kidnapped etc...i am sure the lawyer would have asked what angad did during that night...when pratigya's mom... a simple house wife can ask this question to her daughter do you thing the qualified court officials did not have asked her?...so i am sure she might have ...should have revealed every thing in the court...then how come it is half truth?๐Ÿ˜•...more over kriashna did not walk out before pratigya's bayaan...he went out after she came out of witness box...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hi Shumi di

Okay sorry to interfere I just wanted to say Krishna was in a trance yesterday due to shock I doubt he heard everything prats said after he heard she was kidnapped and was kept in a room over  night, this much alone was enough for him to tolerate, and he left while prats was finishing up ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nisha2010

for this..................... ๐Ÿ˜Š

oh i see! such a duffer i am๐Ÿ˜†
Filza. thumbnail

sorry to interrupt again kaasshh...why you say that krishna came to know about half truth๐Ÿ˜•...once the kidnaped chapter was opened for sure the lawyer would have asked about what happened to her on that night...and more dirty things๐Ÿ˜ก...that is also one of the reason in india girls don't go to police and court if they were raped or kidnapped etc...i am sure the lawyer would have asked what angad did during that night...when pratigya's mom... a simple house wife can ask this question to her daughter do you thing the qualified court officials did not have asked her?...so i am sure she might have ...should have revealed every thing in the court...then how come it is half truth?๐Ÿ˜•...more over kriashna did not walk out before pratigya's bayaan...he went out after she came out of witness box...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i think it is half truth as in he is not sure na k nothing wrong happened with her that night
and also she needs to tel him everything like why actually she had married him and all her misunderstandings and what she thought about him first that he had kidnapped her.
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binny1247

Hi Shumi di

Okay sorry to interfere I just wanted to say Krishna was in a trance yesterday due to shock I doubt he heard everything prats said after he heard she was kidnapped and was kept in a room over  night, this much alone was enough for him to tolerate, and he left while prats was finishing up ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

may be yaar๐Ÿ˜•...it is all our assumptions...they did not show it ...only the CV's know what is there and what is going on in his head...ufff...patha nahi kuch hai bhi ya nahi...girrr
somyaaaa thumbnail
arre there'l be no prblm come out relating to krishna ๐Ÿ˜•
the big issue will be krishna's family and their rude attitude towards Prats ๐Ÿ˜”
...Binny... thumbnail

may be yaar๐Ÿ˜•...it is all our assumptions...they did not show it ...only the CV's know what is there and what is going on in his head...ufff...patha nahi kuch hai bhi ya nahi...girrr

Yes it really annoyed me when they muted the parts where prats was elaborating on the issue now we have no idea what Krishna could have heard or what he did not hear๐Ÿ˜• I don't understand how they avoided such an important point where angad made it seem like it was Krishna who had kidnapped her, if they want Krishna to know the truth it should be the whole truth
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: JoeyZaza

i think it is half truth as in he is not sure na k nothing wrong happened with her that night
and also she needs to tel him everything like why actually she had married him and all her misunderstandings and what she thought about him first that he had kidnapped her.

for sure she must have told in the court nothing happened to her on that night ...other wise it is not at all a proper court trial......and krishna should trust her words ...after all his love towards her is unconditional...๐Ÿ˜Š
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binny1247

Yes it really annoyed me when they muted the parts where prats was elaborating on the issue now we have no idea what Krishna could have heard or what he did not hear๐Ÿ˜• I don't understand how they avoided such an important point where angad made it seem like it was Krishna who had kidnapped her, if they want Krishna to know the truth it should be the whole truth

exactly....where they need to elaborate they did not...where it is not needed they are....it is really disappointing yaar....

usually krishna aka arhaan is excellent in his expression๐Ÿ‘...he expresses very well even his small small feeling...today after seeing him and his expression i was confused...could not understand what is going on in his mind and what he is about to  ... cuz as you said  we have no idea what Krishna could have heard or what he did not hear...
Filza. thumbnail

for sure she must have told in the court nothing happened to her on that night ...other wise it is not at all a proper court trial......and krishna should trust her words ...after all his love towards her is unconditional...๐Ÿ˜Š

ya exactly am sure he will believe her
really yaar i am fed up of misunderstandings desperately want the love track to start ๐Ÿ˜
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ kaasshh ๐Ÿค—

No matter how sarcastic, Biased or die hard fan we all are of one or all characters in this show. Such post as this one should win applaud from every one who can see the right from wrong with an open mind and so clearly.

My hat is off for you
kaasshh for creating this topic, Lovely post and an important one to have a discussion like this one. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘

Edited by SAM2U - 13 years ago