Thts so insultin 2 Geet-CVs u r worse thn Maan - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Sajdey-

reallli the way he hold her hair was humilatng

i to condemned even him pushing her ruthlessly.. cornering her.. smelling her.. nearly kissing.. every time!.. thts certainly not how gentleman behave... forget abt pulling hair or twisting arm... 😆.. bt kya kare.. thts the kinda romance ppl like to watch.. so i jst held it back.. bt CVs took thngs jst too far by making Maan do such ruff stuff.. and more importantly neither Geet nor Daadi taking it tht seriously..Edited by achiever - 13 years ago
tbh i agree with all of you, and as much as i dont like maan treating geet that way - i think they had to do that to show maans hatred toward women and the real reason for all of it - hence samira being introduced by dadi... #imjustsayin
Manisha chill yaar its just a show and not any documentary..ok coming to your point..well I feel whatever dadi did was in a dignified manner..if Dadi had gone there interfering during that heated moment of Maneet-confrontation..I feel it would hv killed the very intensity that we got to see in Maan's eyes when he was almost trying to punish her with a kiss😳..the scene hv left an impact on everyone simply because dadi din't interfere that moment but gave it back to Maan at a later stage in a more dignified way..I liked it..😳

And remember when sasha and company were humiliating Geet in office regarding the MMS scandal..we saw Geet fighting back alone without anyone's help..but here instead of fighting back she is beginning to wonder why its affecting her...thats becasue When our own loved ones say something humiliating its affects us much more than an outsider saying the same thing..thats what Geet was trying to analyse here...in school if a teacher is humiliating a student..the student will either cry or fight back..then forget it after few days...but if our own parents humiliate us for no fault of ours ,we feel the pain throughout our life..do we revolt there against our parents ??or we try to wonder why my own parents did this to me ??we feel a bit weak that moment because the humiliation came from someone who is very close part of our life...thats what Geet was feeling after Maan's humiliation because throughout hoshiyarpur and delhi journey she knew that Maan has become a close part of her life once she disowned her family😳

Woww I  can't believe I m defending Geet so much here when I should hv been defending my Maan😲😆😳...
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
agree 2 u completely, i was lyk jst leave d house geet, luk at d wway maan manhandled hr yar, jst lyk brij, didnt lyk it🤢
i really want geet to stand up to maan..its a bit weird that she will acknowledge her feelings for maan soon after wen maan sed her all those harsh things...
Originally posted by sweet_chilly

i really want geet to stand up to maan..its a bit weird that she will acknowledge her feelings for maan soon after wen maan sed her all those harsh things...

thts the worst part.. c it happened Jo.. she fell in luv instead... 😆 ... crsly y gals r shown emotional fools..

if they had to show tht luv is above hatredness.. bt surely it cudnt b above a gals dignity and self respect.. if the male protagonist who luvs this gal behaves with her this way thn wat to expect of the rest of the men.. no wonder Y Geet was duped.. coz she never uses her brains and she hasnt learnt to stand up 4 herself even after such an insult...
Originally posted by achiever

thts the worst part.. c it happened Jo.. she fell in luv instead... 😆 ... crsly y gals r shown emotional fools..

if they had to show tht luv is above hatredness.. bt surely it cudnt b above a gals dignity and self respect.. if the male protagonist who luvs this gal behaves with her this way thn wat to expect of the rest of the men.. no wonder Y Geet was duped.. coz she never uses her brains and she hasnt learnt to stand up 4 herself even after such an insult...
No Manisha she din't realise it yet😳...did she say "I m in love with Maan" ??🤔..yesterday's episode just showed that Geet is entering the process of realisation and admitting to herself that Maan's words,action and presense does affect her..but in the end she questions to herself "why is it happening"..which means she is still confused and has not realised anything fully..she is going through the same phase which Maan was going through few weeks back...The full realisation has not yet happened..and see the precap where she is ready to leave the outhouse...mayb trying to run away from those unknown feelings😳

I will say yesterday's episode showed Geet's dilemma and confusion beautifully👏..
@jyoti...hello jee someone is online in this time too??? and we get the darshan on 3pm......bohat na-insafi ha....
Originally posted by jyoti06

No Manisha she din't realise it yet😳...did she say "I m in love with Maan" ??🤔..yesterday's episode just showed that Geet is entering the process of realisation and admitting to herself that Maan's words,action and presense does affect her..but in the end she questions to herself "why is it happening"..which means she is still confused and has not realised anything fully..she is going through the same phase which Maan was going through few weeks back...The full realisation has not yet happened..and see the precap where she is ready to leave the outhouse...mayb trying to run away from those unknown feelings😳

Jo.. for me Geet is a hopeless case..   😆 .. jst read updates havent seen the epi so cant comment on tht .. jst saw the dargah scenes.. they wer really gud..

story-wise.. "Geet" is average.. not a grt luv story at least not yet.. tho it had potential.. its the same routine stuff.. eyelocking, caressing, cornering, arguing, lifting, staring..... thy jst cant get beyond tht...

"Teri Deewani" is such an intense song.. its each and every word has deep emotion.. and Geet didnt justify singing it.. bt if u forget the underlying story, the scenes and subtle romance was captured beautifully on camera..    👏Edited by achiever - 13 years ago
thats so true.............
if ur family insults u then u can tolerate it bcz they do 4 our betterment.....
but an outsider though maan helped her alot but that doesnt give him the right to insult geet and its not maan fault.....its the cv