Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whimsical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Wow, this was really, really beautiful! And very, very believable!  I was smiling throughout! :) Very well written! 👏

Originally posted by: urworstnitemare

I AM SHOCKED!!!! SPEECHLESS...you could NEVER be so nice to write something for moi...and the rest of the people :/. Thanks. Keep the love coming. ;)

Anyhoo...the story was cute. The sister was so cruel though! haha! I liked it! I would've been like "I don't need your help...go away" I have done that before too lmao! But the little girl isn't as smart as I am. *smug muh.  No one is as smart as you. :) Thanks!

Loved the ending..it confused me :P Is the little girl only allowed to stay till Saturday? haha! So stupid :) It was the lil girl that said she's only going to stay till Saturday, because she is stubborn and didn't want to admit that she didn't wanna leave. Get it?

Originally posted by: Anhdara13

that is so adorable Shabzie! (:

tyty. :) thanks for reading as well!

Originally posted by: nisha.munim

Wow, this was really, really beautiful! And very, very believable!  I was smiling throughout! :) Very well written! 👏

thanks for reading & commenting! :)
sourpuss thumbnail
Whoa, Shabzie! Whatever happened to the Queen of Tragedy? Well, whatever happened, I think this one was so positively adorable :D
LMAO. Never got a chance. :(

TAANK OO! :D
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
That was such an adorable shot

Celina was surely a bundle and her di really knows how to get onto her
wonderful one

Ashlesha
Aww ty! :) For reading&commenting.