Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

hey VJ, i absolutely understand how u r feeling....i am sure all Maneet fans r very very upset....but then we already knew na that maan had a past....its true some speculated that it was something to do with his mom....but many of us also speculated of a past affair....even some thot it mite hv been NT....personally i always felt it was an affair but not NT.

i also understand how we all r feeling now that it is confirmed that samira is his first love....we cant bear to think those eyelockings with someone else....
but i hv my own consolation and let me explain here wat i think mite hv hapnd....

since samira was the first girl in maan's life...he at that time did not hv these negative feelings about girls that they r dhokebaaz....so i dont think samira had to do much to win maan's heart....and girls like samira who trap rich guys for money know how to do this with false flatterings....
maybe she used to sweetly talk to him, used to wear sexy dresses and maan fell for her....wat i mean is that there were not many eyelockings as such....since maan that time did not hv any past so he easily fell for samira....he did not go thru the pain of denials that he is going thru with geet....the CVs had to show a lot of eyelocking between Maneet only because maan this time hates emotions and the barrier that he has created around himself had to be broken thru these eyelocking sessions....with samira such incidents were not reqd....

i hope i hv been able to put in words wat i want to say....

there is another point i wud like to highlight....there is of course another history in maan's life in relation to his parents and dev's mom....it is very difficult to speculate on that coz its a complicated matter....i can only guess that maan's dad fell in love with his secretary who was dev's mom and then left maan's mom.....or else another option is that maan's mom eloped with someone and at that time dev's mom supported maan's dad and eventually got married....in both options maan was neglected by his parents and was brought up by his dadi.....
in both options maan must hv felt hatred towards both his own mom and dev's mom....and later on samira cheated him for money....thus maan had only 3 women in his life (other than dadi) and all of them hurt maan in some way or the other.

that is y maan is wat he is today....he is thinking the same about geet....

yes....after all that i said i still hv to admit that samira was maan's first love....and the tragedy is that somehow maan feels guilty (this i cant guess why)....maan knows that samira used him for money but still GOK y he blames himself and is hell bent on rectifying himself and a peculiar path he has chosen for repentance and that is by hurting geet in every possible way.
human psychology is a complex matter and since i am not a psycho student i cant explain much on maan's state of mind.

in wednesday's epi geet said "mard ko dard nahi hota"....and she cant be more wrong....personally i feel men r more emotional than girls....their hurt goes much deeper than girls...like in geet's case....she was not that much in love with dev....she just married him because her family forced her and then as dutiful wife she slept with her.....i dont think dev wud hv such a long lasting effect on her had she not got pregnant....this is the prob with girls....such incidents leave a baby to remind her of her past....
but in case of maan he doesnt hv any baby to tie him to his past but still he is deeply hurt...thatz wat i want to say....wen a man is betrayed his hurt goes much deeper...and the eternal example of this is devdas and here we hv maan.

sorry for the long post.....but i just wanted to pour out my POV regarding today's scenario of maneet relationship.

lastly let me say here to all my friends here....plz dont feel upset...MAAN and GEET r 2 pure souls and they belong to each other....darga scene will be shown tomorrow i guess or next monday...so friends try to be cheerful since some beautiful moments r coming up.....

lovely post .....thanks for expressing yourself so beautifully...
You are right , if Sameera was the first girl in maan's life their relationship cud hv been very different from the Maneet relationship , and boy am I glad to think it wasnt as deep as Maneet !😉

ya and regarding Dev and Maan's mom, you are right,it is very difficult to speculate ,I too have written in certain earlier posts that any of many things cud hv happened...  and that's the beauty of the Geet story which we all enjoy, dont we ?😊

And whatever be the past , the present is so beautiful and intense.. I soo look forward to the "Teri deewaani' song and the sublime Maneet moments ...😍
Edited by VJnLNMDJ - 13 years ago
-SiD_RuLz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah I wish dat too i juz want geet to be maans first love.... 😳😳😳
no one commented on ma post so i thought of pasting it here  for a possibility to take the pressure off that sameera may be maans first love 😕

Hi to all
I'm new to this forum, but have been a silent reader so lets just create the character of sameera...

I hope she is not maans ex lover 🤢🤢🤢

So just for a streak of hope how about if sameera

is the one who trapped maans lil bro vicky and ran off wid all the money and vicky juz got mad and lost and maan searching for him in hoshiarpur wid the pic etc...
😃😃

its better than her turning out to be his first love cuz I juz want Geet to be his first and last love... 😳😳😳

wot say...????
mishti4maan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
same too. although i find it very wierd how my name is samira as well 😕
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sash_RuLz

yeah I wish dat too i juz want geet to be maans first love.... 😳😳😳
no one commented on ma post so i thought of pasting it here  for a possibility to take the pressure off that sameera may be maans first love 😕

Hi to all
I'm new to this forum, but have been a silent reader so lets just create the character of sameera...

I hope she is not maans ex lover 🤢🤢🤢

So just for a streak of hope how about if sameera

is the one who trapped maans lil bro vicky and ran off wid all the money and vicky juz got mad and lost and maan searching for him in hoshiarpur wid the pic etc...
😃😃

its better than her turning out to be his first love cuz I juz want Geet to be his first and last love... 😳😳😳

wot say...????

hey that's a hatke thought  ! very well said !!

You are brilliant ! Sameera may be Vicky's girlfriend yaar, why didnt I think of it ..

Sorry I didnt read your post , my loss !  actually , this forum moves so fast and there are so many many poststhat I am unabvle to read all of them ...

Tell you what , why dont you edit your post and change its name to something like "Sameera: niot Maan's but Vicky'sgirl " ..then people will know what you are actually getting at and will jump to your post... You must do it fast ...go, go...

VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: samijan

same too. although i find it very wierd how my name is samira as well 😕

Arrey, so sweet , what a coincidence ! Your name is Sameera, is it ?

Well well, must be interesting to have dadi and maan etc utter your name ?

Is that other post yours - "My name is sameera and I am not Maan's mom'? I read the post but forgot the Post makers name ... this forum moves so fast its madddening
mishti4maan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haha no tht was not me. but yh i was pretty shocked whn she said my name. i was like oh gosh! it had to be my name. ahha now i am seeing posts all over the forum of how i hate samira, or samira.. so stupid to push away mann lol. never expected my name to cause so much hatred lol
-SiD_RuLz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww thnx so much for the appreciation actually im new to the forum and really dun knw hw to do wot u said... but atleast its cool na and hatke thought cuz i really dun want smaeera to be his first love cuz dan it ll be juz like LTL in which dutta got betrayed and he dats y doesnt trust anyone I want maans story to be zara hatke as Geet has been unique right from the beginning I want  maans story to be different too
Mazzy101 thumbnail
i feel so sorry for maan!😭 i knew it was going to be like ths, a first love betraying him and thts why he hates all the women who come into his life!😭 you knw, he kinda reminds me of hamlet, bcz in hamlet he hates women bcz of wht his mum did and treats his actual true love quite badly and tht is wht maan is kinda of doing!😭 i dnt actually blame him, bcz him and geet have had bth their heartaches and hpflly thy will find true love in each othr and get ovr it 2gthr!😊
AGulf thumbnail
its obvoius that she effect maan feelings and cheat him by showing love to him and he was loves her but then he found out the truth thats why he hates women
but he dont know that the loves that he feels toward samira is nothing comparing to geet love (deep love and true on)

VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sash_RuLz

awww thnx so much for the appreciation actually im new to the forum and really dun knw hw to do wot u said... but atleast its cool na and hatke thought cuz i really dun want smaeera to be his first love cuz dan it ll be juz like LTL in which dutta got betrayed and he dats y doesnt trust anyone I want maans story to be zara hatke as Geet has been unique right from the beginning I want  maans story to be different too

I have searched your post and replied to it , so it must bo on the 2nd page or so  now, what you have to do is open that post and press the "edit" button below it - this will open your post for you to edit , you can edit the subject to more eyecatching and then at the bottom of the post there will be a button for "update post" , you can press that it will update your post with edited subject. only the post maker can update their own posts this way.

all the best and cheers!

VJ