Ananya's behavior and Laboni's reaction-JUSTIFIED - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Soaps1

And I don't know why Shehkar looked upset when Lobini slapped her ... I mean instead of slapping anannya himself he was upset that Lobini slapped her

Not only Shekhar even Nilu maa also looked upset when laboni slapped ananya and she soo deserved it.what kind of mother she is taking all her daugther's crap and not even saying a word😑
na bimalendu will die his own deat not due to his wife and the girl outburst.

P.S: whatever that anannya has said and done to me was in noway justified because she has known Tanni's family all her life and that stupid husband of hers for a year or few months how could she believe him over dem?

to me she is simply an idiot and will one day live to regret this stupid behaviors of hers.

Alright guys... umm, I respect your POV! 😳

But I think... Ananya's really feisty and provided, she doesn't know her husband's truth, this outburst was quite obvious!

And yeah, I agree... Bimal must have been hurt the most!
d behaviour isnt at all gud😑

I don't agree that anannya was justified ... and i don't think Lobini slapped her because she was talking against her husband ... she slapped her because she is like a daughter to Bimel and Lobini ... for me it was a mother slapping her daughter who spoke crap about people who were like her parents whole life

yes , i agreed to u
i feel so sad for ananya.............what would be her feelings when she 'll come to knw that ritesh was cheating her & her family........ 😭
Originally posted by sweetmariyam

yes , i agreed to u
i feel so sad for ananya.............what would be her feelings when she 'll come to knw that ritesh was cheating her & her family........ 😭

she will feel liyk dead

I don't agree that anannya was justified ... and i don't think Lobini slapped her because she was talking against her husband ... she slapped her because she is like a daughter to Bimel and Lobini ... for me it was a mother slapping her daughter who spoke crap about people who were like her parents whole life

Agree! πŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ‘I am proud of the creatives for sculpting Ananya's character so well. To be honest, this was expected. As far as the episodes have shown us, Ananya is not the type of girl who will sit there and cry (like in most saas bahu shows) She will do anything to get what she wants. See, when she was getting married, what did she not do? She begged Ritesh, try to commit suicide, and even fought against her mother. Someone who can fight against her mother like that can even go this far. We've seen this girl and her anger 'issues'. I can see why you say that her outburst was justified. I mean if you think about it, she's watching her husband get insulted. I honestly don't know know how that would feel since I am not married πŸ˜† but logicially I don't think a woman would be able to bare this. Now she should have kept her cool. That's where she went wrong. She screamed at her elders in such a manner that even I was disgusted. It took me awhile to digest. There is something called respect which this woman does not understand at all. She had done the same thing when it was about her father. Though I didn't understand how her father's respect would have gone away. Anyways... So I'm a bit off about Ananya. But definetly what she said was very bad. I wanted to slap her so hard. 😑 
Now what is bothering for soo long is what the heck was Taposh doing all this time? While his father was standing there being insulted, what was he doing? Was he lost in his thoughts about Mauli or something? I swear I used to love his character so much. Taposh always talks about standing up for the poor. His own father was being insulted about his poverty and Taposh just stood there.
And last, the reaction of Ananya's parents when Laboni slapped her was making me laugh. 🀣 They were insulted by this slap. And everything she said was alright. They ought to be saying sorry.
But I don't blame them for what state there in right now (as far as who is right) because even those who you know for so long can become your enemies. Just like Ritesh had known Ananya for 2 years and look what he turned out to be. Sorry I wrote so long. This show has fustrated me so much that I got all these thoughts flowing through my head.
Thanks for sharing your views 😊
Edited by KaShBaarish..xx - 13 years ago
the way ananya behaved was the worst and completely unacceptable... bimalindu and laboni are just like her parents infact they have prolly done the same things for her that her own parents would have done... so if she has no respect towards a guy who is her father figure then she deserves a slap... i think laboni should hav ehit her a few more times...

furthermore, despite knowing about bimal's sickness she made a mockery out of him and also accused him of being jealous of her father's riches...before yelling at them, she should have given a thought to the necklace they gave her for her wedding with that retard riteish... they melted their own jewelry to provide her with something..ananya should have had common sense to think tat if she couldnt take any crap towards her husband , laboni was completely justified in slapping her when she said soo many mean things to bimal

and anaya if  u think ur husband is all that then tell him ke ghar jamai ban kar na rahe aur bahar koi kaam kare... her own husband cant do anything and she is talking about how bimal is poor...

and a girl who insults her loving parents for a guy she met like 2 years ago is prolly the most stupidest person ever...

moreover i was surprised that neelu and shkhar were just standing by watching the whole thing as was tapush.... they should have said something to ananya....

my rant is done ... it felt good getting it all out.. i was soooo mad at ananya wen i watched the epi...

Edited by MayurSidma - 13 years ago