Tere Liye

Ananya's behavior and Laboni's reaction-JUSTIFIED

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello people. 😊

I have been a silent member so far but considering, I'm getting more and more into the show. . .I thought of creating a topic. BTW, I'm Kankshita aka Kanky. 😳

So, I guess... the way Ananya behaved may have been a highly erratic way of behaving. Also, she should not have behaved like that however, I feel it was justified as no woman can possibly stand her husband's insult. Same was the case with Laboni provided, she slapped Ananya because she also couldn't stand her husband's insult.

I assume, Ananya's outburst and Laboni's slap would lead to Bimalendu's death as well as to the fight between the two families.

What do you guys feel? Do comment. 😃

-Kanky

Edited by -Kanky- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i feel bimalendu will die his own death

but come watever...ananya's act can't be justified!
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't agree that anannya was justified ... and i don't think Lobini slapped her because she was talking against her husband ... she slapped her because she is like a daughter to Bimel and Lobini ... for me it was a mother slapping her daughter who spoke crap about people who were like her parents whole life
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
Originally posted by: -vandy-

i feel bimalendu will die his own death

but come watever...ananya's act can't be justified!

The way she behaved obviously was unacceptable but then, all she could think of was her husband and his self respect.
thegameison thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

I don't agree that anannya was justified ... and i don't think Lobini slapped her because she was talking against her husband ... she slapped her because she is like a daughter to Bimel and Lobini ... for me it was a mother slapping her daughter who spoke crap about people who were like her parents whole life

For me, as I said.. it was a wife and then a mother, of course. It's in human nature you see.. 😆
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ananay's act ws not justified
as its natural fr a wife to behave in such a way but it could be done in manners and in respectful way
not the way she behaved, yelling like anythng on an elderly man who loved her as his own child
blurting such offensive language
such rebellious attitude
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
She acted like a retard. I felt really bad for bimal. I can't wait for everyone to find out the truth about ritesh. Then the whole family will repent. But bimal will be dead by then 😭
Zeenish_Khan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i think that slap  should have come from ananiya's father and mother....the way she was behaving it was pathetic.....how can she say such bad things to his kaka....
laboni just rocks by slapping that girl

indupriya2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RIVER

i think that slap  should have come from ananiya's father and mother....the way she was behaving it was pathetic.....how can she say such bad things to his kaka....

laboni just rocks by slapping that girl

ya i agree with u

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
And I don't know why Shehkar looked upset when Lobini slapped her ... I mean instead of slapping anannya himself he was upset that Lobini slapped her