#*Devil's Den#* Shadows of the past! - Page 50

Posted: 13 years ago
@jo...
I have allways impressed with the way Cv handled the relation of Maneet...πŸ‘ it never diappointed mee.. the day when Geet got saved from Maan... Maan fighting for Geet in jungle against brij and his people... staring at Geet with passion while she sleep in his office on the very first day...😳😳 Krubaa huwa song...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ follwed by that tear wiping cute scene....😳😳 then hum-thum night...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ to Rain hug... 😳😳 All the scene i enjoyed a lot... and I am damn sure even if there is no kiss or hug.. I going to enjoy Maaneet at best.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

@Arwenn take care of you eye dear...😊😊

Ok by jo Arwen and all... me leaving the office.. today i won't be able to catch the repeat at 7...
bye see you all at night...
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Gauri ... read the topic πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but am not going thru the thread πŸ˜† waise references to gurmeet/maan's assets have been made in maaneet bumping topics as well πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Pen see u after the show πŸ€—

@All ... even i'll leave now πŸ˜† must give myself a break before my marathon tv viewing starts πŸ˜† beginning from the repeat to SGP and so on  πŸ˜†

see u guys after the show πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by pennu

@jo...
I have allways impressed with the way Cv handled the relation of Maneet...πŸ‘ it never diappointed mee.. the day when Geet got saved from Maan... Maan fighting for Geet in jungle against brij and his people... staring at Geet with passion while she sleep in his office on the very first day...😳😳 Krubaa huwa song...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ follwed by that tear wiping cute scene....😳😳 then hum-thum night...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ to Rain hug... 😳😳 All the scene i enjoyed a lot... and I am damn sure even if there is no kiss or hug.. I going to enjoy Maaneet at best.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

Exactly..thats why I said we should not watch the episode thinking that a hug or kiss will b thereπŸ˜†..it could b much more meaningful than just a hug or kissEmbarrassed..bas make sure we r hving some tissue papers with us while watching this dargah sceneEmbarrassed..also try not to apply much logic in that scene and watch the divine intervention that the CVs brought in that scene so beautifully😍..

Damn I m giving spoilers a bit too much here😑..let me shut my mouth right here😑
Originally posted by pennu

@jo...

@Arwenn take care of you eye dear...😊😊

Ok by jo Arwen and all... me leaving the office.. today i won't be able to catch the repeat at 7...
bye see you all at night...
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

bye pen -
all now finally me too leaving office n getting ready to get stuck in traffic for a long drive home...... ciao......
Edited by gouri.a - 13 years ago
ow my god ..devils i missed the den today ..silly me😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Sonuu:Yaar we had 50pages of discussion on Geet's reaction and Maan's action🀣...Ab phir se wohi chaluπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Well All I can say is that when Maan said those words to Geet..he was seeing Sameera in that Geet's smile and so he blurted out his innermost frustation in that rude manner...it was not meant for Geet..it was meant for any woman in general...

hmm how could i forget that i was talking to maan khurana's lawyer???? ok mam your  maan is as innocent as me.. ok?? happy now???by the way what if geet blurts out on him in dev's frustration that he wanna use her and throw??????πŸ˜†..see my useless arguments... but in the end of the day know my tom and jerry will patch up .....😳

to all.
. sorry i forgot to say bye,,so bye now...
Edited by shonuu - 13 years ago

I have been gone for about 8 hours and 40 pages appeared!! I can't go through all this. But I did read that Jyo has spoilers. πŸ˜ƒ  They sound pretty positive so thats good. Unfortunately, we will probably have to wait ages before they come to fruition.

oh my this thread moves at jet speed.......πŸ˜›

Jyoti.....your spoiler is killing me ......my imagination going wild. kuch aur to batao....πŸ˜•
Where is yesterday 30th July Den?
Missed coming to the forum on 29th... watched Geet on YT late night.... and have to say loved 29th and 30 episodes.... Thank god!! and loved reading everyone's take too :-) Missed the den :-)