Its DEGRADING da way maan spoke 2 geet - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by latifa_28

Maan ko geet ko ek thappar marna chahiya tha. Itna majadar pastta fak diya. Oh mujhe bhug lagi

wot - sorry i fink ur on kuko land - that pasta wasnt even cooked properly - u ment to boil it!!!

Miss Amazing x
I do don't want Geet to stay in that Pagal house

Really felt bad for Maan words. i don't know why still geet is thinking abt leaving the house

I would have appreciated Geet if she got her luggage along with her when Maan called her to come outside

Maan would have understand what exactly geet character is

Originally posted by missamazing

wot - sorry i fink ur on kuko land - that pasta wasnt even cooked properly - u ment to boil it!!!

Miss Amazing x
OK givme the recepy> mujhe pastta banana nehi ata. Lekin Geet toh majase kharahi thi. I think boiled scene producer ne cut diya nehitah khamokha kahani lenthy hoti aur hum log confused ho jati may be yah khana khajana sope
It was painful to see him accuse her of all that! But our girl (GEET) is made of more nerves of steel than that!

Right now it is her humanity that is making her stay for that amount of time till Daadi is okay!
omg omg omg omg omg omg yeah i dont like that and more i dont like was geet's behavior what is she made up of???it was annoying she must have said something and or show some pain so atleast maan would realize that pulling her hair and hurting her was bad omg omg 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍omg omg but still MSK was looking supreme hot and their lips were in focus again omg omg aik tu white and that ghussa omg omg om omg omg omg omg omg he was looking so sizzling and intense and you notice his long gorgeous fingers omg totally wrapped around geet's head easily😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 omg omg but he throwing her that was too much.

Mallu
chill yaar,he felt lyk cheated again..vaise bhi  he doesn't knw geet's side jab he will knw her side then he'll feel uska dhokha kitna chota hai..
he did feel bad the way he hold her hand for the first tym..and he did apologize m sure he wld do that again..tab it was spontaneous may be that laugh made him feel ki she is taking fayda of his being good.being a girl I knw holding someones that way is violence.par uski bhi side dekho.you knw he can't be dil se bad to geet..how much he avoids her.
Originally posted by swatichowdhury

I totally agree with you, Geet should just walk out on him, let him look for her!  Maybe she leaves to go to dargha and Maan shows up there!  Im quite upset at the way he man handled Geet, its a dam shame that men fricken treat woman that way!  Let it be MSK or whoever, its a dam shame!
But Geet won't walk out on Maan, she'll stay back cause now she's fallen in love with him 😳.

Regarding sameera am damn sure its his mum..

Agree - i hope cvs dnt show geet being mujbur n always running to maan 4 help!!
well i hope maan chases our kurii n then EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Miss Amazing x
Originally posted by esha

Even if one falls in love , doesn't mean you have to loose your self respect 😡 😡.... and I think Geet should just walk away after the way Maan treated her.........he's such a freaking jerk 😡 😡.
No matter how much he was hurt in the past, doesn't give him the right to treat others like dirt 😡 😡 😡
I'm sorry to say , I cannot tolerate Maan's behaviour right now , at least not until he makes it up to Geet big time...........

But I feel that once Geet knows abt Dev, she will walk out for sure..........

Exactly hu cares hu msk is - he is always misbehving with geet - calling her names n treating her like sh**!!

he needs to make up n sorry is not gna be enough !!!

Miss Amazing x
i so wanted geet to scream am pregnant..wat on heavens name r u doin...zat would have shut him up...bt yeah it luked lyk maan wanted to kiss geeet rather than abuse her lol ....plus wat is wron wiz CVS i swr she is pregnant hence pushin her lyk zat could make her have a miscariage...cv do u want mi to sent u a book on pregancies Edited by _innocent_ - 13 years ago
I agree with you ...  so what if he has a past , doesnt she have hers too ? And was she ever treating Maan like he wud behave as Dev ? 
geet shud walk out  now , chalo she stayed back for some time coz dadi suddenly collapsed and all that , now no more... unless Maan really apologises..

VJ