Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammaji.devilish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kripsy

Throughout the series Maan has been shown as a very logical and level-headed person. Like yesterday when he realised the best way to get Geet kicked out would be to use the out-clause in her contract. Yes, many times he has jumped to the wrong conclusion about her and quickly realised so. I think these were deliberately done so when he finds out about Geet he doesn't completely dismiss her story and tries to discover evidence of any sort.

I completely agree with you. I think he will go to Hoshiapur and speak to Rajji or Brij maybe even dadaji to find out what happened to her. Could you imagine how horrified he would be to discover the time he ran into Geet at the inn that she was there as his brother's "wife"? I also think their mother will be significant in Maan getting to the whole truth. She might be passive and not say anything directly but that'll be enough to show Maan Dev/Naintara's guilt.

I really hope Geet's truth being known to Maan is done in a logical manner and not stupidly mishandled like every other show!