Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

FF - ZINDAGI ~ COMPLETED!!

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Friends,

I have planned to write an another FF 'Zindagi'. Its a very small story. Updates will be based on your comments and response.

Hope you'll enjoy this too.

Selvy 

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Character Sketch(1)

Shot 1(6)   Shot 2(11)   Shot 3(15)   Shot 4(19)   Shot 5(24)   Shot 6(30)   

Shot 7(35)   Shot 8(41)   Shot 9(46)   Shot 10(50)   Shot 11(55)   Shot 12(59)  

Shot 13(64)   Shot 14(69)   Shot 15(76)   Shot 16(83)   Shot 17(88)   Shot 18(93)  

Shot 19(98)  Shot 20(102)   Shot 21(107)   Shot 22(113)   Shot 23(119)   Shot 24(124)

Shot 25(129)   Shot 26(134) Shot 27(138) Shot 28(145)   Shot 29(147)   Shot 30(147)

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

For my other FFs Visit

|| PREMEER CORNER ||

Edited by newt2007 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Character Sketch

Prem Juneja, son of business men Lalit Juneja and Gaya3 Juneja. Prem gives respect to his parents. Prem just started helping his father in business along with his MBA studies. Marrying a girl of his mother's choice is his wish. Very calm man and gives respect to elders. Not interested in roaming around with friends.

Sanjna Ramphal, daughter of Rishab Ramphal and Anushia Ramphal. She loves Prem. Knowing he will prefer only his mother's choice, she does everything only to impress Gaya3. Rishab is business partner with Lalit in some of his projects. Ramphal wants her daughter to marry Prem, not because she loves him, for Juneja's reputation in business.

Rajveer Khanna, Son of Harpreet Khanna and Priya Khanna. Calm man. Harpreet is also a business man.  He is close friend of Lalit.

Prem Juneja, Sanjana Ramphal and Rajveer Khanna are childhood friends. They are neighbours too. They studied together from KG. Now they are in 1st year MBA. These 3 are always seen together in the campus.

Heer Mann, daughter of Balraj Mann and Teji Mann. Middle class family. Balraj owns a small textile shop. Very calm girl. Wants to shine in her life. Her thought about marriage 'marriage shows insecurity of a girl. Male takes this insecurity as advantage and dominates girls.'

She was a very bubbly girl and loved making friends. She mingled with boys easily but always had limitations. After her sister Visaka committed suicide because of her husband torture, her theory about marriage changed. Now she hates marriage and never likes to be friendly with boys in future.

Leave your comments
Edited by newt2007 - 13 years ago
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
m waitinggggg dont worry i l read anyone does or not i just love ur piecesss
haajoo thumbnail

awesummmm😊

conti asappppppppppppp😃
just love itttt
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
just continue soon i cant wait for agsss okkkkkk ayee hayeee
haajoo thumbnail
hey itss awesome adorablee
SONALLI thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome cocept
do continue soon
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice one....
wheres the 1st part..😕

Greeshma.... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice one................ looking forward for the coming updates..............
Pumpkinn thumbnail
Great intro !
Plzz cont. soon !