Pavitra Rishta

Most Interesting Character -Poll

Poll

Which is the most interesting character in PR post- leap?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
These are the reasons y i chose these 4 of the leading characters in PR:-

1) Jaywant- He is the offically new guy in PR๐Ÿ˜Š. Many of us assume he will be the troublemaker ๐Ÿ˜•for arman or will he turn out to be a catalyst for the union of Manav and Archana!!๐Ÿ˜‰Nothing is confirmed ๐Ÿค”

2) Ajith- No not bcoz i m an ajith fan ๐Ÿ˜† bt yup He is changed man. The only good thing happened in PR post-leap๐Ÿ˜ƒ .In ekta's serials, one must always watch for negative turn positive character, it spice up the serial

3)Dharmesh- He is a fat guy with a cute smile n adorable ๐Ÿ˜ƒ He is pragmatic, doesn't want his professional matter enter his personal life๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ bt as story proceeds he is shown very very rude n annoying ๐Ÿ˜”(acc to sum posts)dunno wats next ???

4)Shravani- Since leap we were curious to know whether manchoo are married?๐Ÿ˜† Now when she's not; we wanna know what wld be her next step bcoz she's seen arman together๐Ÿ˜• Whether it wld confronting or slaping archu in her own company ๐Ÿ˜ญ marrying manav ASAP ๐Ÿ˜†
or packing bags n off to her dad's place๐Ÿ˜† (as kooldi said).

So gals n guys ,Out of these 4 interesting characters which is the most interesting to you?
Plz do vote n comment.................๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey nice thoughts & assumptions!!!
one person who really amazed me post da leap is none other than 'Ajith' i think he'l become a saving grace for arman at da end of da day!!!!
Wookie thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDsGirl

hey nice thoughts & assumptions!!!
one person who really amazed me post da leap is none other than 'Ajith' i think he'l become a saving grace for arman at da end of da day!!!!

@bold Thanks nadzz ๐Ÿ˜Š ya me too thnking d same
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: simplyshraddha

@bold Thanks nadzz ๐Ÿ˜Š ya me too thnking d same

let's hope he wont turn grey again hehe
i think da new dude will create probs for arman.... i dont trust him at all
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
for timebeing let's count ajit as he's a change responsible man.good for vandita.
kmh2rockzz thumbnail
me 2 vote 4 ajit as he is a changed man
awesme role๐Ÿ˜Š
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ajith for sure. Dharmesh has already shown us his real [strict, business-minded] attitude, and I think he won't change so quickly. Ajith has not fully proved that he's a good guy, but his good behaviour towards ArMan day after day is a fine indication for a change. Therefore, it will be interesting to follow his role in the next episodes of PR.

Shravani is still that churail, and will never change. Insecurity and strange attitude is her specialities. She'll never be interesting in the show, in fact the show would become more interesting without her appearance.

Wookie thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDsGirl

let's hope he wont turn grey again hehe
i think da new dude will create probs for arman.... i dont trust him at all

@bold ya nadzz  I ll kill d cvs๐Ÿ˜ˆ if dey did so ,first dey gave us shock by arman seperation bt not this now
Wookie thumbnail
Originally posted by: indianfighter

She'll never be interesting in the show, in fact the show would become more interesting without her appearance.

ya ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
AnviR thumbnail
it would be ajit.
He now changed into a good guy and has realized his mistakes.
i hope he continues to be.