Article- Making of Eligible Bachelor (GURMEET)

pankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Let's go over their traits to know what makes them lead the race.

Maan/Gurmeet Choudhary (Geet - Hui Sabse Parayi)

With a major female fan following in just a few months, Maan from Geet: Hui Sabse Parayi has become a 'hot' favourite, quite literally. Girls are crazy about him. They drool over him for this aggressive young man, who is fast bagging the title of 'angry young man' of TV! Maan has left girls everywhere wanting to be in Geet's place, as Maan's secretary.  Maan has proved himself, with the place that he has carved for himself.

The traits that work for him:
•    Helpful and fair – Will go out of his way to helps those in need, but is modest to acknowledge it, and gives people their due
•    Egoistic – Maan Singh Khurana has his ego. He has to do things his way, so shoudl others.
•    Stylish – Goes formal Aamir Khan Ghajini style when at work, and prefers vests out doors
•    Well settled  - has a family business
•    Well groomed – likes things clean and in an order

On SBO fanclubs, Maan has 243 fans – making him one of the TOP TEN Television male actors! One of his fans, Priya , says, 'Gurmeet – an important compliment. I just loved the way u danced for Kurban Hua..superb. It was so stylish. Looked really like a business tycoon dancing. The way you mixed your feeling of anger and passion together! Wow, Maan Khurana, I wish u were real! I just loved the dance. For the first time, I really enjoyed a dance in a serial. Thanks for being Maan Khurana and keeping us so happy...Love you Maan...You are the best that happened in our lives. God bless you, Gurmeet! You are a very nice human being too!'

One of Maan's fans Saby has this to say about him on SBO forums: 'Seems like star of stars and the moon in night. Shines so brightly as if himself is the sunlight. What a personality,what an acting,every words fall short. No words to describe GURU ,he is the bestest of the lot.'

On Hotpix 5 stars, Maan is leading as the most eligible bachelor on STAR One, with a rating of 368767, and we are still counting!

MAST CLICKS: Top Maan moments | On STAR Player | In Pix: Maan goes shirtless |Maan's fitness fundas | Maan's fan club |More of Maan's HOT PIX

http://www.starone.in/news/592/the-making-of-an-eligible-bachelor.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
i'm just so freaking happy
  first reading the buzz and now this