Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan has gone too far...

micks thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Seriously !!
I am shocked and stunned by behaviour of Maan yesterday !!
IN the preacap what all crap he was uttering..he din' even realize ..
I mean, Okey, fine, hez trying to hide his feelings by scolding, showing anger to Geet..
But dis tym, he has gone way too far in hurting Geet !!
How could he just say all that nonsense to her !!
I dun think he even knows what rubbish he was saying to her..Coz by seeing the expression on his face while hez talking to Geet clearly says(to me atleast) that hez not in his senses and his anger is making him say all this..Anger that Geet has affected him sooo much..But what the hell?! Isme Geet ki kya galti hai...
Hez trying to hide his feelings..But so what?!  He can't just insult her like this???!!!!
But does he even realize that Geet would be Soooo Sooo much hurt by all what he said!
Din' he see the tears brewing in Geet's eyes !!??!!??

I am a huge fan of Maan..But dis tym...

No offence to any1 !!
Edited by micks - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

micks thumbnail
16 views ??
No one agrees ???!!!

micks thumbnail
Originally posted by: billu-rani

I agree with you...he went WAY TOO FAR this time......if a guy said that to me, I would surely give them a good piece of my mind and slap them as hard as possible.... i wonder how geet will react to his nonsense...... If i were her i would slap him with my other hand

Lol .. I know !!
Other hand, ek haath toh Maan ne hi pakad lia tha..
But see his guts, after sayin all that, he has the audicity to push her that way !
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: billu-rani

I agree with you...he went WAY TOO FAR this time......if a guy said that to me, I would surely give them a good piece of my mind and slap them as hard as possible.... i wonder how geet will react to his nonsense...... If i were her i would slap him with my other hand

Forget about someone telling those words to me, if someone has used those words to anyone in front of me, I would have slapped him. What right he has on her to say those words? True she has invaded his house but he is well aware that she didn't trespass his area instead his granny organized her there without letting her know that Maan will be her boss again. If she had known, she would not have come there in the first place. Being a gentleman he should have stayed away from Outhouse atleast for the time being till he talked to his Daadi and sort out the issue. Daadi would have arranged a room  in haveli if not in outhouse. Instead he went to the extent of fighting with her, and accepting challenges. he knew that she is from a respectable family and they were well to do. So how can he accuse her of " doing all that nonsense of living iin his house just to get some money. Horrible. not fair for him. I just wish Geet go away from him, and his proximity for some time. Only then he will realize his mistakes
pisces16 thumbnail
Just what money has she received that he is saying this.
How has she trapped him she never even said anything to him .

she needs to leave find another shelter she must have some money.

He even said earlier that she does not know anyone here in the city and that is why he was concerned for her.  i hope dadi brings that up with  him .
sweet_simi thumbnail
maann has gone to far i aggree..
i mean he has no right to say that to her
if i was in geets palce without anymore saying and
listenting  i would have packed my bagss.. and left.