Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archieeps thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Congratulations to all the deserving winners! And thank you all soo soo much for voting for both my stories :) I love you! xxx
Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Extremely well deserved awards. Congratualtions to eevery winner, and every participant. Your writing is what makes characters come alive for us :) Thankyou, dil se ;)

@Archipeeps
Thankyou for penning that story really. Its so different from the others and its really well thought out. I loved it, like really. And and and... Im still waiting for the next update :)

@spln
You are a brilliant writer, and even though I havent read this one of yours ( will get down to it soo) I am sure it was really good, knowing as you are the writer :)

@sangeeta di
That FF is a favourite of mine. Always on the top of my mind. The concept, the mystery, the romance.... and just the essence of it was truly mindblowing !! Pinero vines, hehe, the name of the vine company somehow was soo apt !! And the ending, omg !! That was like maha romantic :) Hehe, now I am just going on meandering so I will stop here. But I love the FF, really. If you are reading this, please PM me a list of all the AR FF's you have written, please?
Edited by Arushi. - 13 years ago
-ArohaAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations to all the winners =D