Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome ... NEha ,..... as usual ... I liked your post even better than the epi ..... ROFL ......

Hey!  BTW  ......  you forgot to mention Dhokebaaz Dev And Vamptara !!!

Add some comments  ..Plzzzzz ...

I'm never going to be able to see pasta ever again without LOL !!!!!

Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Amina-

^^Haha,yeah..me ijj still here!!....Gosh,I need to get some work,or else,I'll be nther Taha/Sasha on the track!!🀣🀣

D'uh...wht to talk...Mr.Eagle BhukkAD Singh Khurana~🀣...
Yeah,you too need to control your overflowing rate of emotions of LUVVVVVVE...🀣
Yeah yeah!!😎..🀣....
*Woh toh mee ij....*🀣...am still on with the chorying!!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†LOL...There is life beside IF too?? neva' tried to check it out eh!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

DHEETH chor maaloom parte ho bachuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....🀣🀣🀣🀣CHAPPAL se maar khaoge..🀣🀣🀣
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Originally posted by: JaveriaM

As always i loved ur post......The highlights were KAUN BANEGA 30 CR' KE OUTHOUSE PATI, GEETIYE KE AALO DE PARANTHE DI HATTI, BHIKHARI CHORUS, HARAL HARAL PANCHI and COCKROACH-ZILLA.

Still ROFL after ur "PANCHI freaked out...seeing her running with the pan as he thought she was coming to HIT him with it." 🀣

U never fail to crack me up. I bet the gyals of India will go berserk for pasta afta this episode. πŸ˜†

Awwweeh Thanks Javeria.😳😳😳

Glad you liked my post.😳
LOL...sure they will..ROFLROFLROFLROFL
flamingo_aries thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

imao....pappu paanchi=MSK....!!!.in fact KAUN HAREGA 30 cr.ke MSK ki geet ko..!!!lol.....aned panchi khush hooing when gundi feeding him wid aloo ke hi parathas...!!!!...and paanchi jhadofying his hukums on gundi as if gundi is her official panchi of his nest...!!n then playing KAUN BANEGA KITCHEN CHAMPION wid gundi making pasta n lalchaoing gundi to eat it.........lol..

lol..sorrie suffing from MAANiac...!!! btw awesome post...dil khush kar ditta..!!lol..

morningdew thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Clown Neha, back with her totally demented post !! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Jokkker, for considering my request... I find this post the most inanely stupid one on the forum, and HOW I love it.. πŸ˜‰

Such Talent.. take a bow girl !! πŸ‘

Today's prime one- Toothpaste ki Mehndi, Panchi not being able to have paranthe, hence Pasta πŸ˜†

Tell you what, am liking this Doodlu.. poor guy, not that bad I guess.. just living with the most evil incarnation of a woman !! Bechara !!    πŸ˜†

You keep this madness up.. πŸ‘πŸΌ 😊
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Originally posted by: rusha4003

Awesome ... NEha ,..... as usual ... I liked your post even better than the epi ..... ROFL ......

Hey!  BTW  ......  you forgot to mention Dhokebaaz Dev And Vamptara !!!

Add some comments  ..Plzzzzz ...

I'm never going to be able to see pasta ever again without LOL !!!!!

😳😳Ushaaaaaaaaaaaaa ji.*Hugs*
Thanku shanku hai ji.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh yeah right. I js IGNORED him completely eh???🀣🀣🀣

Lemme see what i can do as my brain is totally fried at this moment.🀣🀣

Gosh sooo true. me too.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: *mesweet neha*

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†LOL...There is life beside IF too?? neva' tried to check it out eh!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣..

DHEETH chor maaloom parte ho bachuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....🀣🀣🀣🀣CHAPPAL se maar khaoge..🀣🀣🀣

.Not really...tym nai hai apne k paas!!🀣🀣🀣...If I leave the comp.will have to go the kitchen;so,am not gud with tht,except for the eating bit!!🀣🀣

Bahooooooot dheet....apne mann(aur maan k bhiπŸ˜†)  maalik!!🀣🀣🀣...achi chappal honi chaiye..Geet Handa jaisi nai...Gawddd,hate her chappals:she needs to change' 'em!!..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ROFL ROFL superb neha as ususal 🀣 ........yaar aaj koi Q nahi poocha 🀣 .....while going through the post ...i was hunting for Q to answer πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This pasta was from patiala jise bina boil karke kachcha khaate hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....actually i think ...colgate ka achcha ad tha πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...."Daato ko aisi majbooti ....that u can even crack raw pasta and enjoy" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Again awesome post .....keep it coming everyday πŸ˜›
SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Neha!! πŸ€— 
In your first post, you said you would abuse this new love for writing and you sure are. πŸ˜†  I think in the process you are going to make me as crazy as you though. 🀣  Jokes aside, I think your post is much needed comical relief.  You keep writing, I will keep reading!!

Now its definitely time to sleep. πŸ₯±
missbubbly04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the mehndi ceremony 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣🀣
🀣