Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I agree with u divya. In case she felt truly for him she will wait and see till hes in senses. She has to win his love first and then try to get physical. this is just rubbish.
IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi friends, am in a good modd , have woken up early do to some important work ; now before that , how can i not say Hi to my dear friends and write down a few sentences 😆
so here we go the much awaited veer's rape is happening tonight ...so this is love; taking advantage of a man who is 1. intoxicated 2. dejected that the woman he loved accused him of breaking her sukhi shadi-shuda zindagi 3. mourning the death of his dear brother 4. has been just released from jail on bail on accusation of murdering his own brother; his deary deary wife who loves him tons, uses him now in this situation in a house that has lost a family member to quench her 🤬 .... and mind u, she is also on a guilt trip ok 🤣 🤣 🤣 ; oh god, are there still people defending her intentions in life 😲 😲 ?? this woman really has the gutttts yaar... not many women in history would have dared to do it 😕 😕 😲 ....
arre uss ghar ki bete ki chita ki aag, abhi thanda bhi nahi hua and tapu can think of having 🤬 with her bebas husband.. she has now crossed all limitsand in the dangerzone for me ....
and also i read someone saying in their post in a tone of victory that tapasya, joh chati hai she getss it by hook /crook and iccha uski ki pav ki dhul bhi nahi hai;. ..yeh emotional attachment to a fictional character bhi kya kya batein karvata hai, heyy raam!!!
well, people who get things in life especially a man by hook or crook are called crooks and much more ; arre friends mere ideals yeh hai, ki life is much more than breaking the moral codes of life to get what u want ; now that is what i call c****;Edited by IisBliss - 13 years ago
sweetgal2001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: IisBliss

hi friends, am in a good modd , have woken up early do to some important work ; now before that , how can i not say Hi to my dear friends and write down a few sentences 😆
so here we go the much awaited veer's rape is happening tonight ...so this is love; taking advantage of a man who is 1. intoxicated 2. dejected that the woman he loved accused him of breaking her sukhi shadi-shuda zindagi 3. mourning the death of his dear brother 4. has been just released from jail on bail on accusation of murdering his own brother; his deary deary wife who loves him tons, uses him now in this situation in a house that has lost a family member to quench her 🤬 .... and mind u, she is also on a guilt trip ok 🤣 🤣 🤣 ; oh god, are there still people defending her intentions in life 😲 😲 ?? this woman really has the gutttts yaaron? not many women in history would have dared to do it 😕 😕 😲 ....
arre uss ghar ki bete ki chita ki aag , abhi thanda bhi nahi hua and tapu can think of having 🤬 with her bebas husband.. she has now crossed all limits for me now....
and also i read someone saying in their post in a tone of victory that tapasya, joh chati hai she getss it by hook /crook .. well, people who get things in life especially a man by hook or crook are called crooks and much more ; iccha according to that person , tapasya ki pav ki dhul bhi nahi hai;
yeh emotional attachment to a fictional character bhi kya kya batein karvata hai, heyy raam!!! arre friends mere ideals yeh hai, ki life is much more than breaking the moral codes of life to get what u want ; now that is what i call c****;

well said 👏

worst part is some people are celebrating for this so called act
im damn sure that person needs some treatment
im really not angry for that person,im pity for her for her thinking style
sweetgal2001 thumbnail
heh srk,dont dare tp compair veer and taps to sujal and kashish
taps cant compair to kashish

both sujal and kash are very much in love,
IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

but u know ji when there are emotions involved...u cant really see anything else!😕 so obviously veer is depressed like hell...hes broken and craves for a saathi now that ichha has also given him dhoka and tapu is not able to control her emotions either!😕 so they both do it

😆 😆 emotions.. not able to control emotions.. and the bomb for each other 🤣 🤣 🤣 ... OMG!! so this emotion supersedes all the emotions of sadness and guilt ...
kid, let me tell u, u r too young and in ur world of dreams abt the 'emotions' that u r talking about .. the reality of it is far more practical and realistic...Edited by IisBliss - 13 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IisBliss

😆 😆 emotions.. not able to control emotions.. and the bomb for each other 🤣 🤣 🤣 ... OMG!! so this emotion supersedes all the emotions of sadness and guilt ...
kid, let me tell u, u r too young and in ur world of dreams abt the 'emotions' that u r talking about .. the reality of it is far more practical and realistic...

dear ji...i had predicted EXACTLY THIS happening days ago! I told u that Veer will drink, break and go to tapu for solace and they'll end up loosing it and consummating! So despite u thinking yeh im a 17 year old kid...I do understand basic psychology!😊
And we see this in a different way! We see it as Veer broken...needing emotional support and coming closer to her and tapu whos experiencing this for the first time doesnt resist his advances because she is also bhekaoed in her emotions!
fast trak thumbnail
Seeking solace wudve been better if it was done on an emotional level. physical level doesnt suit the situation nor their relation has progressed to advance for a physical relation.

Even in a marriage firstly the couple try to get comfortable with each other before attempting anything physical.
those r called animal instincts.

but if an animal loses a loved one even that wont feel like sleeping around and will mourn for the departed soul.

so this is worst category than even animal.
fast trak thumbnail

well said shalini. u need a level of maturity to understand this kind of a relation.

Here Veer is depressed after facing blame for his brothers death that too from the girl he loves. Hes seeking solace with alcohol and then comes home in an inebriated state and this vile thing grabs the chance and thinks this is the best time to have a physical thing.

she shd have some shame. its her brother inlaw who has died. instead of supporting husband and family shes all set to ruin things all the more. Is this a symbol of a devoted wife?
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fast trak

Seeking solace wudve been better if it was done on an emotional level. physical level doesnt suit the situation nor their relation has progressed to advance for a physical relation.

Even in a marriage firstly the couple try to get comfortable with each other before attempting anything physical.
those r called animal instincts.

but if an animal loses a loved one even that wont feel like sleeping around and will mourn for the departed soul.

so this is worst category than even animal.

what is physical? its loving right? havent u seen on teledramas soo many couples consummating this way?😆 its quite common. All this wasnt premeditated it just happened! now when it just happens theres no room to think about other things such as its  ahouse in mourning or hang on is it right to do this or whatever...it just happens!
fast trak thumbnail

what is physical? its loving right? havent u seen on teledramas soo many couples consummating this way?😆 its quite common. All this wasnt premeditated it just happened! now when it just happens theres no room to think about other things such as its  ahouse in mourning or hang on is it right to do this or whatever...it just happens!
[/QUOTE]

Physical relation comes after the emotional bonding. I dont want to name a relation that gets only physical.
Shes not even feeling abt Vanshs death. All shes waiting is for a chance to catch hold of Veer. She is so selfish. But she shdve thought Veer loved his brother dearly. But shd wont know all those feelings bec shes grown up like that. She had no siblings and when her parents got Icha for her as a sibling she revolted big time.
she knows no caring and sharing for a loved one. She will sleep around even when her own parents die. Shes that disgusting.