Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

waterlily_126 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
umm,.. the start is bit weird but i guess that goes with the story. but even then when kareena gets on the stage with kajol the song is not that good.. i really like the title track ( one that was shown in the promo) so according to that, this song is awful

hopefully by sep the song will grow on me
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Have you guys heard jailhouse rock?
lol
Its literally the same tune, but i guess kajol doenst know the lyrics ot that song, so she makes up her own words! 😆
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Crystal-

The song is ok not so bad i kind of like it..

bebo looks stunning but I have to say that Kajol just stealed everything my eyes was completly on her I am completly fida over Kajol once again after this, soo cuteeee dancing and soo adorable expresions she actually makes the horrible Manish clothes look good with her amazing personality, Arjun just shouldnt have been in this music video he ruined the end of the music video for me but anyways Kajol is fantastic in this music video so adorable.

Same here...My eyes were on Kajol the whole time...

Kareena was tehr ebut she looked liek a second lead here in this song...Kajol totally overshadowed KAreena...

Not fan of the song as of yet...lets wait for the movie
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
For me Kajol steals the show in the Promo. The confidence, the attitude is all there. She has gained weight here and not so beautiful outfit but she carry it with so grace, if it was some other actress it would had been a disaster. And top of that she is looking beautiful. i hope movie works for Kajol Sake. But i don't think it would have a huge opening as the movie is releasing in the last week of Ramzan.
ladygaga thumbnail

I have come to a conclusion that I just don't like Kajol in urban roles, she is just missing the fire and Kjo is sorta making her do stuff that she is not about, I am missing the kajol from fanaa and k3g, her natural spunk is just not there. Btw I am a very big pankha of elvis presley.. i have a dream to visit his house "graceland" in memphis.. what a charming fellow he was. Jailhouse rock in one of my most fav movies ... i have watched it 26 times.. ep just rocked in it! And kjo has managed to ruin the most rocking song in the history of rock and roll..congo kjo! A job well done.

Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Awww, I'm sorry Elvis' biggest pankha :(

Haha, dont know what he was thinking with the song though. I htink that's the biggest downer in the promo.

Hopefully it'll make sense in the movie.
ladygaga thumbnail
The funny thing is that theme music that was used in the promo was thousand times better, and they could have used that instead of this stuff. Music makes a hell of a difference, even if you make the best dancers in our country dance on this crap then they will fail badly.
desigal90 thumbnail
I do wonder...what song was that they used in the theatrical? I always thought it was this one..coz even in the samples this is hte only song that's..fast paced.
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kajol and Bebo.....two of my favorite actresses....I think they look good...except what is that Arjun doing there? LOL! I don't care about the song or anything.....but I know I want to see this tear jerker just to watch the two ladies....
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Love Kareena and Kajol together 😃