Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Kjo and making movies with issues. The one time he did that and that movie tanked. Making movies with isues is not Kjo productions cup of tea. I dont want WAF the movie dealing with divorce issues. Hoping it will be a nice fun film to watch rather than the one dealing with issues as I said before it is not there forte.
I love KJO films when its all about fun, romance, candy floss , light hearted with a little dose of tears like almost all of his other movies.
Okazaki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WTF??!! This is the lamest thing I've seen..Kajol, why oh why?? Oh n a "why oh why??!!" for u guys, too. How can ya'll discuss this absurdity for 10 friggin pages?

Uhh..alvida
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
what's with SEL's music -_-
I swear, they turn so mediocre when it comes to Karan Johar's movies O.o they struck gold with Kal Ho Na Ho but then that was the end of it.
I wish they'd stop with the half Hindi-half English songs and do something like Uff Teri Ada more than just once in a awhile

Okay I watched it again and >.< haha I don't know. This trailer is discouraging.
Lets see how it turns out....Edited by rachna_5 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: desigal90

What's so wrong in remaking a hollywood film if its done legally with Johar aquiring the official rights?

Even hollywood remake their own classic horror films (amitiville horror, Friday the 13th, Freddy Krugar).
And adapt other countries horror flicks (the Grudge was based on a korean film, I believe).

Bollywood's been RIPPIN off hollywood for YEARS. Atleast right now Johar's doing it the RIGHT way. Giving credit where its due.

i dun like bollywood copying hollwyood, i did not like the fact how it was printed out so proudly that we are making the remake of 'stepmom'
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lovanika

Funny thing is for me Mahesh Bhatt and Emraan HAsmi gives out the best songs....

They have a good sense of music....KJO is becoming repititive.....once in a while he comes out with a good one....

You are absolutelky right about Kajol here...

i was comparing this song with other songs from films by dharma productions, and this one is not that happening foe me

hope the next song is nice

meanwhile is it just me or kareena was trying to make a pout to look more happening??
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ___fanaa4u___

</div>

<div>
i dun like bollywood copying hollwyood, i did not like the fact how it was printed out so proudly that we are making the remake of 'stepmom'

I agree with you. Completely haha
I mean, its not like we have a lack of good stories in India.
why do we need to go and copy good western movies?
and even if he bought the rights and everything... wouldn't it just be cheaper to hire an excellent writer?
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lol usually i would dislike this kind of music, but some how it fits the scene for me

kajol looks adorable, honestly like a true actor she can make a horrible wardrobe, weird music/singing completly work somehow

TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rachna_5

I agree with you. Completely haha
I mean, its not like we have a lack of good stories in India.
why do we need to go and copy good western movies?
and even if he bought the rights and everything... wouldn't it just be cheaper to hire an excellent writer?

yes yes and yes. i think we have a large pool of talent that we havnt even begun to really taste. We should stop borrowing plots from hollywood films. The best of bollywood have always been our own unique stories.
Originally posted by: masakaliii

yes yes and yes. i think we have a large pool of talent that we havnt even begun to really taste. We should stop borrowing plots from hollywood films. The best of bollywood have always been our own unique stories.

thnks guys!
Micky_elle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
found the song and video really cheesy...they totally killed jailhouse rock! y oh y did karan not settle for a nice original bollywood song? The movie is anyway already a remake!!