Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

NEW PROMO(WAF): Dil KholKe Lets Rock (avies added)

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Karan aquired the rights of Elvis' Jailhouse Rock song for this
😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhcREt9A9wA[/YOUTUBE]

Jailhouse Rock Promo

Edited by desigal90 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The song is ok not so bad i kind of like it..

bebo looks stunning but I have to say that Kajol just stealed everything my eyes was completly on her I am completly fida over Kajol once again after this, soo cuteeee dancing and soo adorable expresions she actually makes the horrible Manish clothes look good with her amazing personality, Arjun just shouldnt have been in this music video he ruined the end of the music video for me but anyways Kajol is fantastic in this music video so adorable.
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
whoevere sang for Kajol just ruined the song for me 😳
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Dont know what to say ....but seriously i expect better music /songs out of a Kjo flick ...music has always been his strong point .....but this one doesnt impress ....but i am looking forward to the rahat fateh ali duet from this flick

laly thumbnail
Bebo looks gorgeous 😳
Arjun is hilarious
desigal90 thumbnail
The music is a total downer. As is hte choreography. This is Dharma Producitons right? the one that gvae us You Are My Sonia, Its the Times to Disco, and even more recently the promotional track of IHLS was amazing.

What happened here?
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sorry but this song was a toture..
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I loved the promo, Kajol and Kareena look gorgeous!! The song may not be the best but it is catchy
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I liked Kareena in the song. Kajol looked really bad. Her clothes were awful and she was pretty cheezy in the song. Her dancing was awful. WHile kareena looked hip, cute, and beautiful. I liked how kareena was dancing too. Her energy was awesome. Arjun was okay. The song am not liking though. I hope the film has other better songs.
desigal90 thumbnail
Overall I'm disappointed.
Meh