30 Crore ka ghar aur ek kamra!

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I didnt know maan singh khurana is soo dumb..😲seriously he is in construction business...right...his BATHROOM i mean OUTHOUSE..is worth 30crores and it has just one bedroom and toilet...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...kya MSK..itne ghaate ka sauda kiya...kahan 30lakh ke ghar me bhi 2 room hote hain...

MSK ko ullu banayaπŸ€ͺ...to unko gussa aaya!πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I agreeπŸ˜† thts just impossibleπŸ˜† but i love how Maaneet are living together lke hubby-wife😳😳
blueflames thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think as he was living alone at the outhouse so he didn't bother to open other rooms and dadi thought she would be able force Maan to come home if she let Geet live there thts y she gave Maan's room to Geet
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🀣 i guess he used some expensive tiles/cement and marble πŸ˜† LMFAO. loved ur post
sweet_14 thumbnail
I think the out house is way bigger than a usual 30 lakhs two bedromm house coz house price depends on the location too πŸ˜›
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_14

I think the out house is way bigger than a usual 30 lakhs two bedromm house coz house price depends on the location too πŸ˜›

I too think it's because of the location. easy for Geet to access and far better to hide her from NT and Dev πŸ˜†
Canadian_Girl87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
lol because it's his bachelor pad!!
missamazing thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Btw is 30 crore means 30 million in english pounds ryt??

I dnt get it how can that be possible - it aint even a mansion - i bedroom!!!!!!!!!

In london u get mansions for 2-3 millions..n london in probly the most expensive city 4 properties...n india is cheaper !!!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Miss Amazing x
Edited by missamazing - 13 years ago
babygurl10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lol i think they took it way over the top.....he should of said like 3 crore....
Canadian_Girl87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
^^they may have meant the whole property (the house where dadi and dev are included) is worth 30 million