Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeap, she needs to leave and away from Khurana's both men have done bad to her!  Maan needs to eat his words!  Once she leaves, he will realize what he has done, but Geet should not forgive him so easily!
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
exactly folks but i think they are making and showing maan more and more harsh towards geet so one day when maan will come face to face with the reality he will grow more and more soft towards her i mean in his MSK style but now geet should leave.

Mallu
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: 49erFan

Yeap, she needs to leave and away from Khurana's both men have done bad to her!  Maan needs to eat his words!  Once she leaves, he will realize what he has done, but Geet should not forgive him so easily!

I so agree with you........ Geet should not tolerate this crap anymore and should not forgive him so easily. The problem with Maan is he gets away with his crap too easily 😡............he should learn to have respect for Geet .........
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah i think she'll want to leave but hopefully and i think he'll stop her 😃.
UGH Maan is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Geet needs to give him a taste of his own medicine.
fannnn thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha

I so agree with you........ Geet should not tolerate this crap anymore and should not forgive him so easily. The problem with Maan is he gets away with his crap too easily 😡............he should learn to have respect for Geet .........

I agree with you.. he needs to respect her... that was the height of being Mean... Mean Maan 😒
SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Dadi is coming there also so maybe she will solve the issue.
radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Geet will leave and I think she should to make Maan realize his mistake. Today Maan kinda crossed the limit because he really hurt Geet with his words. Just waiting to what's gonna happen tomorrow cause it might take an ugly turn.
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I think Maan don't know what exactly he is talking/telling to geet. He is telling every thing in anger/frustration.

Poor fellow not able to control his feelings at the same time he is not able to share/show them to Geet. he is having big problem on his head. So many time he gave left and right to geet and every time he felt bad for his words. I know this time he crossed all his limits. but the same time i am sure that Maan will go behind geet by asking forgiveness for his words.

tmrw Geet might tell him about the reason behind her stay in outhouse (her past) while leaving his house.

Abt Geet and Dev past i don't think so Maan will blame Geet for that. Bcz he knows Dev is not a gud guy. He knows Dev cleared all his doubts and he didn't even tell to maan that how he cleared his doubts when Maan asked him (Just remember one Day Maan asked him about his debts, but Dev just passed that matter)
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
I would be happy if Geet could tell these words, or words like these before she leave...Geet- sir, what do you know about me? How come you know why I came here? I came here in search of somebody.. not to find some body to ...... with? and MK

and I agree with all your ideas.. I'm so disappointed with this guy but never mind he is madly in love with her, and to hide his feelings he is doing this..but still love Maan 😉

Geet should give him nicely before she leave, then only he willl realize what he did and how little he knows her and can imagine him running and begging her 🥺

Geet should make him to know Geet Hunda very well 👏 👏 👏