tisha.sha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
superrrrrrrrrrrr episode :D m so happyyyyyyyyyšŸ˜ƒ
thnks a lotttttttttt
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wait did they ever say that nupurs body wasnt found earlier?.....im pretty sure we just assumed that since the nurse just handed over nupurs clothes to gunjan

but the lack of logic was mayank believing the part that nupurs body was burned......her clothes were intact!......but i guess when youre in a situation like that you overlook things like that.....the news of the loss of a loved one takes over your ability to think logically

also what idiotic hospital mixes up bodies of 2 patients?....just because they have the same first name?.....and it was quite random how mayank looked at the file again when dia dropped it haha

well they need to save their sinking ship fast hence the lack of logic...im curious to know what happened to nupur though that shes been missing for 3 years.....lets hope the cv's get creative for a change....nainaEdited by sumonetolub - 13 years ago
mayur.sumita thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArtiMayur.Meeno

Mansi, actually the way to bring Nupur back isnt that stupid...its kind of nice, and it maes sense...It oculdl happen ini reality...srsly....

and thnkyou for the update....
can't wait till Nupur is back....<3

I watched todays episode on Youtube.. I am only talking about mayank-diya-hosptial scene.. i can understnd after nupurs death.. mayank was devastated and was not prepared to see her death certificte ..so this reason was logical.. well mayank, samrat and gunjan ., three of them believed Nupur is dead based on doctor statement, death certificate and recovery of nupur  cloths n mangalsutra ..  ...

When doctor told Mayank that nupur was complelty burnt.. i think that time as well mayank believed whatever doctor told them as he was alreasdy is shock then gunjan gave him nupur dupatta and mangalsutrra. and told him Nupur is no more.. so he believed that nupur is dead ..in that condition mayank believe whatever doctor told him.. it is very normal...

Name exchanging and confusions r  very common in serials n films... MJHT wll do the same as well.. body exchanged with same to create more confusion .. once mayank will realise his nupur is not dead but missing so he  wiill  start believing that Nupur is still alive and his jounrey will start to search his wife.. This is nice way to bring his wife back ( atleast it is not like ekta show)

Possibiliy can be :- Nupur might be alive.. forgotten her past and leading new life , new career and once mayank will find her than persue her to come back to Excel ( bcs excel is main plce )
and nupur will start teaching or become professor then mayank and nupur new loverstory will start again , I want Mayank to recreate new lovestory again so nupur can fall in love again .. suru se .. wow ..so much lookign forward to watch this show. once rati is back.

But i am bit worrid ..Cvs ka koi theekana nahi hai.. they can ruine any track any time .. they have been doing for past so many months. I hope this time cvs handle this track with care.. high time hai boss.. acha track rahega to TRP uper jayega
Edited by mayur.rv - 13 years ago