Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shalini01

hmm i wonder what rashi will do now.😈 thanks alot for the update.
bas aage dekho hota hai kya..hehehe

gosh aham u're a 🐷   😆
*m crying* Aham is not like this..he is Damn dashin and Handsome...ok...so dare to say like this for him......*kidding*

m just wondering till what time we all will hate him for his rude attitude....CVs plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz change him fpr God's sake..and if not then For His Fans only...who all are just Aham-holic to the coreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: puvini

Hi sadhli thanks for the update.. Hope u all doing well.. SNS still in same place except few things.. Hopefully there vl b a mahaepi at this weekend.. Expecting something big.. But dont know what wud happen

my pleasure dear.....m perfectly fine...
agree SNS is like the same as it was week b4...kuchh nahi hua....
hmm..only thing to be looking forward is Spl Epi on saturday....but no expectaions from CVs as they very well know how to ruin our expectations by showing all rubbish.......
maneet.n.shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Meh I knew it NOTHING would happen :( boooo to that :(
Thanks for the update luv!
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the update! I have a couple of questions. Let me preface these questions by saying that I'm not Indian and I live in the US.

1. What were the envelopes about?

2. Where was the Mehta's son? Doesn't he want to see what Kinjal looks and acts like? Should he have been there? If so, why wasn't he?

3. What's with Rashi and Jigar? Why is she so weird around him?

Oh, one more thing.

4. In the episode with the white shirt turning pink etc. Why did she wash it by hand? Do they not have a washing machine?

I'm trying to learn more about the Indian culture, and I just don't get some of this!

Thanks so much!

Tammie

ps - I just saw the pictures of what Aham looks like in real life. Good heavens, why don't they let him look like that in the show?!   He's an attractive guy! He looks like such a sourpuss on the show! 😊
sanya90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the nice update.
i really like koki, especially the way she handles rashi!
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: saomom

Thank you for the update! I have a couple of questions. Let me preface these questions by saying that I'm not Indian and I live in the US.

1. What were the envelopes about?
Some money is to be put inside the Envelopes as A Blessing for the person whom it has to be given......its a tradition india when any occasion like marriage and birthday is celebrated the guests will give these Envelopes.....

2. Where was the Mehta's son? Doesn't he want to see what Kinjal looks and acts like? Should he have been there? If so, why wasn't he?
Mr. Mehta mentioned that his son is out of town due to office work........

3. What's with Rashi and Jigar? Why is she so weird around him?
Rashi married Jigar only for money....and never loves him. so when ever Jigar comes near  to her romantically she feels wired and uncomfortable abt it........

Oh, one more thing.

4. In the episode with the white shirt turning pink etc. Why did she wash it by hand? Do they not have a washing machine?
coz the shirt was in terrace and Washing Machine might not be at terrace.....

I'm trying to learn more about the Indian culture, and I just don't get some of this!
no probs dear...its gr8 that u want to know more abt indian culture........

Thanks so much!
my pleasure.....

Tammie

ps - I just saw the pictures of what Aham looks like in real life. Good heavens, why don't they let him look like that in the show?!   He's an attractive guy! He looks like such a sourpuss on the show! 😊
hahaha...we all are AhamHolic and i think u are also one..so welcome to the gang....and agree he is Damn Dashin and Attarctive in real life and with A Cweet and Lovely Smile...but CVs are not willing to show his those qualities....m fed up with angry youngman look....and hope in future they will show what all we want.........