Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...San-Yo... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the article and with many upcoming interesting twists, one of them that Shan will be teaching Khanak english.. Looking forward for it, it will be so cute 😛
isomers thumbnail
pictures? how mean! 😡

thanks for the article! (:
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
God how low can someone fall....to get what they want and making someone miserable....🤢😡😡

But Shan to the rescue I bet....I so love my Shantanu 007...😆😆😆😆😆
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx 4 sharing d article.
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
They just showed the photo part in the precap....Hope Kanak remebers Shaan's words from yesterday and repects his feelings.....After that leech leaves Kanak should say something similair......I mean she felt awkward about Natasha and Shaan understood.....But I can understand Kanak might need more support as Suraj is no more.....Thoses leeches are sick.....
shriya84 thumbnail
yeah it is really very very painful to bring back the memories of the person whom u love dearly now being dead.
For shaan actually it is not at all hard because natasha is very much alive.

Khanak is a young girl with a pure heart.And she is bound to shed a few tears when she comes across such a big photo of suraj.

Someone please make a big big photo of shantanu &khanak  together  and hang it there. Atleast
her pain would/may come down seeing that she has a friend who really cares for her feelings.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
that was very painful precap , n shans expressions said a lot ..... he was dead shocked n iam looking forward to see how shan would handle this situation ....... oh god this hetal can i killll her
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
Thanx for the article. I hope all these things will bring Shanak closer