Anupriya(Taani)- SP logo Rishta wahi soch

Posted: 13 years ago
okai so i was just watching TL today on tv..in US...u guys kno how every time a show on SP ends the main lead of the show airing comes in a SP logo thing..where the song is play rishta wahi soch nai....well today when TL ended....for the first time our Taani's promo for SP logo came....i was sooo surprised....she looked really bengali....her hair were open..nd it started like she turned around and the song--rishta wahi...-was playing..nd it ends while they take a close up of her face..i was always wondering when is taani gonna cum like this in a SP logo...nd today was her first time..sorry if posted already....but if anyone has the video plzz do post it...Anupriya looked nice-okaish....i think the leap is very near...
πŸ˜ƒ
how i just damn wish that they would have some of those logo promos for the male leads too😳..lol...would die to see harshad..lol...but guess its only for the female leads...

Edit: .okai so i recorded the epi so i decided to watch it again...nd in every break there was a dif promo of anu....lol..tho shes wearing the same outfit....okai
1. Anu turns around a lil bit nd she fades out in the star....
2. Anu turns around nd she fades a lil into the star not completley....nd she turns around completley nd walks away...
3. (this is my fav coz she smiles in it..lol)..okai so she turns around completely..nd the camera zooms in her face..nd she gives a nice cute lil smile...lol...

πŸ˜ƒagain sorry if already psted or if i saw that logo thing really late...do comment...if u have the video post it....

Edited by CAqueen - 13 years ago
yes...
they started showing the same thing in india too since last week...
maybe this hints towards the leap!
Originally posted by -vandy-

yes...
they started showing the same thing in india too since last week...
maybe this hints towards the leap!

ohh really i think this was the first time in US...anyways yay!!!..i hope the leap is very near..wat bout this friday..lol..likeπŸ˜† TB said...
Yea I saw it yesterday ... here too it airead only with last night's epi, did not see it before yesterday.

Anupriya looked really pretty i wish they gave her this look in the show too
Originally posted by CAqueen

ohh really i think this was the first time in US...anyways yay!!!..i hope the leap is very near..wat bout this friday..lol..likeπŸ˜† TB said...
friday!😲😲😲
impossible!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
leap on friday....no way yaar.....they will prepare the audience for the leap  with huge amounts of promotions and mebbe even a Mahaepisode....

the wierd thing is even tho im waiting for the leap....i like the young kids part too much to let go of it.....i'll miss the young Taani n Anurag after the leap :(
they has showed it in india frm last week i think...yaa anupriya is luking verryyy pretty....wil luv to see harsahd there...hayee😍
yeah i also saw that anupriya as taani in bengali outfit in the star plus logo ,she was looking very decent & nice !!
yup anupriya was looking very nice...even tho i'd miss the kids too..but i really wanna see harshu nd anu now.....too much waiting yaar..lol...but i'll really really miss Devarsh and Prachi..especilly Devarsh...i luv his acting...hes so perfect for this role..😳
yeah i saw it...they showed in canada before too i think...she looked soooo pretty!!