Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: snehaarhaan

๐Ÿคฃnice post tanthya๐Ÿคฃ

Sneha,

Thankooooooo ....๐Ÿ˜ƒ
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ahhh i wish i could give u 10 reps for this post  not because you have brilliently summerized teh epi (thats what u can do easily) but because teh kind of creativity ur having jana.

ok i am gonna make a detail commnet.

1st of all ss' failed attempt to make krishna furious.... actually ss was on right track when he stoped talking agianst pratigya that has seriously troubled pratigya but now he is on same trcak seems ammaji has given him prasadi... ahhhhhhhhhhhh not that one u naughty girl i mean she would have eaten his brain so much that he started busting out everytime sees krishna around him

then comes the pratigya madan and that was the only scene pleased me last day.... she felt bad for krishna. awwwww nothing can be better than that na.... she has started realising what this man is goung through he is in trouble yaar they are streching him like a rubber band kudos to krishna's patience and determination. this guyz really loves her there is not doubt in it.

outside the cout....... they forgot to bring some edibles with them otherwise that was looking like a family get together.....  komal the jwellery ki dukaan ......... cant she shut her mouth some times. i am actually fedup with saxenas evertime komal humilates them they have just one ans......

" Komal tum chup nahi reh saqti kia"

abbay yaar what the hell plz Cvs just give them some new fresh set of dialogues they are pakaoing us now.

Thank god shamji didnt speak other wise he would have started crying infront of everyone i would be like............... nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

u forgot to mention shakti's chalo chapati effot... 1st time he got appreciation from disco man and he wa slike............... ahhhhhhh aaj ka din kitna acha hai na mujhay pata chala main actually kuch kar saqta hun......

when kriya came back and shakti was giving that cunning smile..... abbay ager aik kaam kar diya hai to chup beeth na kiyun pitayi karwana cahta hai. ager ussay pata chal gaya na tab prasadi khaye bina sonay nahi day ga krishna........

what ever they done at pooja was simply bad idiots didnt think once that if she is gonna pray ludly would it be 4m her heart...... these are dumbs pakka yaar....

last but not the least...... krishna's tamacha was fab.. ab pari kaleeja ko thandak... i almost fell 4m my sofa when he said that he turned that serious scene into comedy and pratigya was as usual giveing same chik's look..........

teh cout proceedings are so so bad yara and i wont write teh details since u have said it rightly. itna gayaan movies ka mujhay bhi hai jana. :)
Edited by waniya_fatima - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

Ahhh i wish i could give u 10 reps for this post  not because you have brilliently summerized teh epi (thats what u can do easily) but because teh kind of creativity ur having jana.

ok i am gonna make a detail commnet.

1st of all ss' failed attempt to make krishna furious.... actually ss was on right track when he stoped talking agianst pratigya that has seriously troubled pratigya but now he is on same trcak seems ammaji has given him prasadi... ahhhhhhhhhhhh not that one u naughty girl i mean she would have eaten his brain so much that he started busting out everytime sees krishna around him

then comes the pratigya madan and that was the only scene pleased me last day.... she felt bad for krishna. awwwww nothing can be better than that na.... she has started realising what this man is goung through he is in trouble yaar they are streching him like a rubber band kudos to krishna's patience and determination. this guyz really loves her there is not doubt in it.

Not only realizing fatima, but she also has began to feel , she felt his pain when SS insulted and that brief sec of eye contact betwn Krishna and Pratigya ...for me this was better than Head Massage ...

outside the cout....... they forgot to bring some edibles with them otherwise that was looking like a family get together.....  komal the jwellery ki dukaan ......... cant she shut her mouth some times. i am actually fedup with saxenas evertime komal humilates them they have just one ans......

" Komal tum chup nahi reh saqti kia"..and hamare saath hi kyon hota hai..arushi's "Mummy"

abbay yaar what the hell plz Cvs just give them some new fresh set of dialogues they are pakaoing us now.

Thank god shamji didnt speak other wise he would have started crying infront of everyone i would be like............... nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

u forgot to mention shakti's chalo chapati effot... 1st time he got appreciation from disco man and he wa slike............... ahhhhhhh aaj ka din kitna acha hai na mujhay pata chala main actually kuch kar saqta hun......

when kriya came back and shakti was giving that cunning smile..... abbay ager aik kaam kar diya hai to chup beeth na kiyun pitayi karwana cahta hai. ager ussay pata chal gaya na tab prasadi khaye bina sonay nahi day ga krishna........

what ever they done at pooja was simply bad idiots didnt think once that if she is gonna pray ludly would it be 4m her heart...... these are dumbs pakka yaar....

This highlights their hatred of Pratigya...they are not even bothered about winning the election, but thet want Pratigya to lose...bec she disobeyed them...all a matter of EGO

last but not the least...... krishna's tamacha was fab.. ab pari kaleeja ko thandfak..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. i almost fell 4m my sofa when he said that he turned that serious scene into comedy and pratigya was as usual giveing same chik's look..........

teh chours proceedings are so so bad yara and i wont write teh details since u have said it rightly. itna gayaan movies ka mujhay bhi hai jana. :)

waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@saathiya: so true the one eye lock though pratigya gave us usual look like that wa shaving scary + helplessness look along with confusing look but still that was rockong thought krishna didnt get anything that she was actually feeling bad but he will get to know soon :)

i think they wont both things at teh same time he want to win the election also by defeating prats.

Aroshi's mahaan maa....... hum nay kisi ka kia bigara hai maaaa..... add this line in teh list honey

tamacha was super rocking yara i loved it and if i would be watching the epi i would watch that scene agian.
nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice post...................and kodak moments were beautiful.................... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Sheena- thumbnail
Nicely written Tanthya, you really have a gift with words and writing๐Ÿ‘.

Your post was more hard hitting and entertaining than the actual courtroom drama which disappeared without the fizz. Aman Mathur's time to shine was a huge letdown, especially after the hype that he generated in the previous episodes.
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: nisha2010

nice post...................and kodak moments were beautiful.................... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank You Nisha....................Doubly Haapy that you liked my snaps of Kodak's !!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

Nicely written Tanthya, you really have a gift with words and writing๐Ÿ‘.

Your post was more hard hitting and entertaining than the actual courtroom drama which disappeared without the fizz. Aman Mathur's time to shine was a huge letdown, especially after the hype that he generated in the previous episodes.

Thank You stralight...All I can say is that this brings out the words,eloquence from me...

Agree with you...Aman looked like he was snatched from KG and thrust into a degree course ...he was all at sea ....either they pad him up but not at the cost of showing Krishna as bumbling fool  or pack him up as soon as the case is over.................

he looked like he was completely out of his depth in yesterday's scene !!