Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

girr...pratigya is the character which annoys me from the day one girrr...i was constantly trying to like that character......i start watching every episode with a hope that to day i may like her...for sure today i may like her...i am going to like her today...phew! day by day this character pratigya becoming more and more annoying irritating...if krishna aka arhaan is not there i would have stopped watching this serial long long before as i do for many serial...

Edited by shumi. - 13 years ago
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Guys How is she annouyin ...πŸ˜• ?
Just cuz she wants to help her dad πŸ˜•
I neva use to like her buh now i actually like her
DhokhaDoongi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She is definitely not annoying.Her father is in jail just because of her.Its a big deal for any daughter,right?Infact at the starting of the drame i used to find her annoying because she couldnt do anything except crying and standing there with a helpless look.Now a days she hardly cries and seems confident.Now i like her like this.😊
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: arine

She is definitely not annoying.Her father is in jail just because of her.Its a big deal for any daughter,right?Infact at the starting of the drame i used to find her annoying because she couldnt do anything except crying and standing there with a helpless look.Now a days she hardly cries and seems confident.Now i like her like this.😊

Exactly 😊
meerag thumbnail
No she does not annoy me. I love the fact that she is standing up for herself. I don't think she is being rude to her in-laws. They think women are objects and she should just follow their biddings like Kesar. So they are suprised when she disagrees with them.
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: meerag

No she does not annoy me. I love the fact that she is standing up for herself. I don't think she is being rude to her in-laws. They think women are objects and she should just follow their biddings like Kesar. So they are suprised when she disagrees with them.

Who said She is Rude πŸ₯±they deserve it 😑they Treat women like SH*T🀒
Pratigya is an excellent example for usπŸ‘ Now We Can Do Anyfin!!! and She is Not Annouyin !!!
she is doin anythin & everythin to get her Dad out πŸ‘Go Prats 1st tyme im Wid u πŸ‘
actually, Y-day i didnt like Wat Krishna Did wen he ordred the guy to Shoot his wife😑🀒
Evash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
she has always annoyed me!!!!!!!
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

She use to be annouyin buh nomore

Shashi2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: c111

Don't get me wrong the show is great. I had always been a supporter of Pratigya the character and thought she suffered for no fault of her own. I did not like how Krishna and his family treated her at times. However since the whole Shyam in prison, Pratigya has began to annoy me slighlty. Now I like a girl that is independant and speaks for herself but I dunno why there is something that annoys me about how she delivers her speech, it seems somewhat cockyish,which is shocking coz I used to love this character.

It's like she ALWAYS puts her family before her in laws. I know her in laws are no saints and her family are in a bad position but it is like she does not care about her in laws at all even though SS went to get Shyam out of prison but her father was being stubborn of staying in. Was there even a need to confess?

I don't get how Pratigya gets to phone and go over her parents house many times, when Kesar has never been?

Maybe it is not Pratigya but the way this storyline of Shyam in prison and election is written is annoying me. Plus since when and how did Pratigya have a boost of confidence? I remember she never used to speak for herself or rarely infront of the in laws and now all a sudden every little thing she speaks?

i m πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• abt Pratigya's character ! wat the creatives want to show d viewers abt this ????????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
pratigya at tyms (only n only wen she talks rudely to krishna or hurts him ) ... I HATE HER TO THE CORE!! ... but wdout dat she ISNT annoying at all .. she is trying her best to fulfill da responsibilities of her in laws as well as of her maayka ... it is quite diff for a woman to balance both specially wen they have got in laws lyk THE THAKURS!! its made easyy i must say vry vry easy for prats only n only coz of her ever loving husband  - KRISHNAAAAAAAAAAAAA
lubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb u krishnaaaaaaaaaaa