Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sareeta

Yeah, I was sick in bed , metaphorically, nahin yaar, literally!!! 

Anyway , my sickness besides the point- your post was so good... man and thank you for replying really... it just added that extra flavor to mye now... thoughts that I penned... makes it all complet...
while reading the comment, I was already imagining that magic, i could feel it too.. while reading andthat one moment, whre they wouldnt have to say anything , everything would be said, without a word being spoken... and they'd understand perfectly.. and nothing shall remain the same there on...

Sigh!!! Until that moment - let RBO keep up the spirit, pace and the aesthetic sense...alive and keepus alive too!

Agree Agree Agree, a hundred times.....Hope things continue the way they have been shown so far!
sareeta thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
May - I have to say, it appears, the CVs have thought this story through quite far, in the sense, its not like "okay, thats done , now what" - there is a sequence , if you notice - after every serious encounter, there is a series of light hearted moments - there isnt too much of anything... a beautiful blend... we viewers are smiling and feeling the pain along with the characters, unlike in some serials,where , after the first few weeks, viewers are in continuous pain and the characters oh well, poor fellows, they dont know what they are doing! LOL