... and none shall say 'she didn't play her part' - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Sareeta  darling...you left me speechless with your thoughts on these two...beautiful ppl...and you described them and their names and their personality so beautifully....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

God....yes fate is an Angel that has teased themm...and brought them together and both together do make one whole.... when two souls meet thats bound to happens....and you even with your ramblings as you have been saying that is..and unfinished thought have put across what most of us could not.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

You truly explained both of them perfectly....Shantanu..definitley is a person with lots of  depth ...and Khanak is what he needs to keep him alive and who brings out those depths for him...who is ready to explore them with him...and hes there with open arms for her...to accept all her sorrows , her burdens..and lighten them....beautifully said dear.......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

After saying I am speechless...I still rambled didn't I....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thats me....couldn't stop myself at all...

Loved itπŸ‘πŸ‘....you need to make more post dear...πŸ˜ƒ

^^ Krishna - Thanks a ton!

I do have an OS that I have begun... will finish that and post...dunno... when I just feel too strongly... I just pen it all down!
Originally posted by sareeta

^^ Krishna - Thanks a ton!

I do have an OS that I have begun... will finish that and post...dunno... when I just feel too strongly... I just pen it all down!

Now me can't wait  fro an OS from you....bound to be beautiful indeed....so me waiting (im)patiently....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I know what you mean...its bette to write what one feels then not...πŸ˜ƒ
^^ I have a VM and a OS pending and I know if they arent ready by Sunday, you will come after me with your Danda!!! LOL πŸ˜†
@ Sareeta
Oh wow... you write beautifully! Amazing... many thanks. Enjoyed reading...

And the poetry is... what to say... no words!

Loved this:

The sun shall rise, the night shall fall, the crickets shall call, the bees shall sting, the birds shall sing, the wolves shall prowl, but matter shall none, to the soul, that seeks it soul, the tease of the angel, prodding it on'

'and none shall say 'she didn't play her part' for she was the tease, she was the song, she was the promise that led them on!

p.s-
What is OS?😳
@tvrasika - Thank you so much. OS- one shot, short story. :)
Originally posted by *|Heena|*

As everyone has said a beautiful post...very detailed and gives us a true insight about Shan and Khanak..will edit later hehe

EDIT

Your post has left me speechless and i just had another read of it πŸ˜› and i just love how from two names you have picked out soo much about them and analysed them with so much detail and it all fits together   πŸ‘ ..il leave it short and sweet πŸ˜†and you should definitely post your OS and VM...i can't wait to watch and read that now and i look forward to more of your posts on the forum πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much Heena. Glad you liked it.

OS and VM... i guess will have to wait until the weekend. tomorrow and day after look totally crazy at work! :(

PS, the episode today was really nice... am glad... the two of them had a reality check!
I edited on first page! πŸ˜ƒ Sorry for taking so long. *holds ears*
Originally posted by blackdaughter

I edited on first page! πŸ˜ƒ Sorry for taking so long. *holds ears*

Yeah, I was sick in bed , metaphorically, nahin yaar, literally!!! 

Anyway , my sickness besides the point- your post was so good... man and thank you for replying really... it just added that extra flavor to mye now... thoughts that I penned... makes it all complet...
while reading the comment, I was already imagining that magic, i could feel it too.. while reading andthat one moment, whre they wouldnt have to say anything , everything would be said, without a word being spoken... and they'd understand perfectly.. and nothing shall remain the same there on...

Sigh!!! Until that moment - let RBO keep up the spirit, pace and the aesthetic sense...alive and keepus alive too!
Edited by sareeta - 13 years ago