Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazzy-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I loved todays episode soooo much!!it was sooo funny!!
It wasnt a drag at ol!!..im loving watever is happening in Geet!!!:)
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Cvs are really giving us full on comedy..
I am loving every bit of it...
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
jus loved the 1st part...its so damn Xrated...uff cant get over it!!geet was so cute n Maan ka  kya kehna..laughed out wen he ran out of the room!!!
sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
it was hilarious epi. I love it. . Geet was so funny n I enjoyed a lot when Maan run away 4rm da room. Dadi was so gud . . All n all I love da epi n I enjoyed it alot.
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -AsMa04

i did not understand one thing you said lols.
and if you hated it than not the right topic to comment on.

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
u know even i can't understand whatever i wrote๐Ÿ˜‰.i was soo excited when i saw this topic and i wanted to post something quickly,otherwise u get pushed on to the 2nd page...and i don't like that๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†..main bhi silly ho gayi hoon geet ki tarah...

and nope i don't and CAN'T hate the show/maan/geet....i was desperately waiting for someone to praise the show....for me this show is a sheer stress buster and i can watch and appreciate any crap if maaneet are together๐Ÿ˜†
ps... did u really not understand a single word..??๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Originally posted by: VJnLNMDJ

What stayed in my mind was Geet wearing lovely black for the first time , looking so gorgeous and cute baby in Maan's  clothes ....she looked so fair and lovely in those clothes... looked very diff from the salwars she has been wearing all along .. reminded me of the shorts she wore in the awrds wala dance...

I agree, Geet rocks and maneet rock big time !
VJ

i was waiting for someone to post this...i mean she looked so "masoom(innocent..for..asma๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†)" No wonder maan cudn't resist her..lolz till today black was so maan's colour but now onwards it is mrs maan's colour as well...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Originally posted by: SuhaniSonia

You are too much!! ๐Ÿคฃ
She was saying she was wondering when you would be here and how she liked the episode I think since the show is going to be sad enough soon when Dev and Geet meet and all.

thanx suhani...and i thought maybe i have written jibberish...btw asma...one ques...no offence dear, i am just a bit inquisitive....if u don't understand hindi ...then how do u follow the serial..i mean it is in hindi..
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly, Maaneet never get boring or have any dragged episode as for me ๐Ÿ˜›
four. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: chullbulli

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

u know even i can't understand whatever i wrote๐Ÿ˜‰.i was soo excited when i saw this topic and i wanted to post something quickly,otherwise u get pushed on to the 2nd page...and i don't like that๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†..main bhi silly ho gayi hoon geet ki tarah...

and nope i don't and CAN'T hate the show/maan/geet....i was desperately waiting for someone to praise the show....for me this show is a sheer stress buster and i can watch and appreciate any crap if maaneet are together๐Ÿ˜†
ps... did u really not understand a single word..??๐Ÿ˜†

ommggg sorry LOL i totally misunderstood i saw "hate" so i thought you hated it
nahh i know hindi but when people write it like you typed it out i couldnt understand๐Ÿ˜ณ